Electronic Arts Software Quality Engineer Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Baton Rouge, LA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Electronic Arts in March 2011.

I answered an ad in the newspaper, by mailing my resume. I recieved a phone call, a sort of preliminary interview...to discuss the job and the pay. The actual interview was in a group setting, it was actually quite entertaining. EA is not a difficult company to get on with if you are beta testing or handling quality assurance, however they only hire through a staffing agency and only offer one year contracts.

Interview Questions
Very laid back, the job is a take it or leave it, no negotiation on wage or benefits, etc.

Other Interview Reviews for Electronic Arts

Software Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Redwood City, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Electronic Arts in December 2011.

Consisted of 3 phone interviews, of which one was behavioral and remaining 2 were technical. I did not like the software quality engineering position but wanted an interview practice, so attended it. I was not offered an onsite interview, since I was not very interested in the position in the first place. The interviewers were cordial and work with you to get the answer they need.

Interview Questions
    • What is vtable?   Answer Question
    • What is the order of constructor calling in C++ during multiple inheritance ?   Answer Question
    • What is the order of destructor?
       What is the difference between semaphore and mutex?
       What is deadlock? how can you debug it?
       What is livelock?
       What is the difference between a map and hashmap?
       What is your favorite data structure?
       What is the difference between vector and array?
        Answer Question

Worked for Electronic Arts? Contribute to the Community!