Electronic Arts

Very Easy Interview

Software Quality Engineer Interview

Software Quality Engineer
Baton Rouge, LA

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Electronic Arts in March 2011.

Interview Details – I answered an ad in the newspaper, by mailing my resume. I recieved a phone call, a sort of preliminary interview...to discuss the job and the pay. The actual interview was in a group setting, it was actually quite entertaining. EA is not a difficult company to get on with if you are beta testing or handling quality assurance, however they only hire through a staffing agency and only offer one year contracts.

Interview Question – Questions about your background.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Very laid back, the job is a take it or leave it, no negotiation on wage or benefits, etc.

Software Quality Engineer Interview

Software Quality Engineer
Redwood City, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Electronic Arts in December 2011.

Interview Details – Consisted of 3 phone interviews, of which one was behavioral and remaining 2 were technical. I did not like the software quality engineering position but wanted an interview practice, so attended it. I was not offered an onsite interview, since I was not very interested in the position in the first place. The interviewers were cordial and work with you to get the answer they need.

Interview Questions

• What is vtable?   Answer Question
  • What is the order of constructor calling in C++ during multiple inheritance ?   Answer Question
  • What is the order of destructor?
     What is the difference between semaphore and mutex?
     What is deadlock? how can you debug it?
     What is livelock?
     What is the difference between a map and hashmap?
     What is your favorite data structure?
     What is the difference between vector and array?
      Answer Question

Worked for Electronic Arts? Contribute to the Community!