Electronic Arts

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Strategic Marketing Manager Interview

Los Angeles, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Electronic Arts in October 2012.

Interview Details – I heard about the opening through a friend who works there and was able to bypass HR and speak directly with the hiring manager. Following that phone interview I was contacted by HR and brought in for in-person interviews. The interviews were panel style and lasted 4 hours.

Interview Question – The first thing I was asked to do was sit down at a computer and play an online/Facebook game. I was given a sheet of questions and 30 minutes to play the game, and answer the questions. It was recommended that I also put together a PPT presentation as the next 30 minutes was me presenting to the person that would be my boss and 2 other members of the team. Questions ranged from how I would market the game, thoughts for bringing in new players, thoughts on partnerships, etc.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Electronic Arts

Worked for Electronic Arts? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Electronic Arts Strategic Marketing Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Electronic Arts employees and interview candidates.