Electronic Consulting Services

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager Interview

Fairfax, VA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Electronic Consulting Services in July 2012.

Interview Details – Applied on-line after being re-direct to their site via monster.com. Recruiter requested I complete their application and client's forms as they wanted to speak in-person. Unfortunately I only spoke with the client via telephone despite completing all the paper work. A few weeks later another recruiter sent me the same questionnaire and forms to fill out for the same position. There was an obvious disconnect between the former and latter recruiters. I ended up inquiring on the status as follow up communication was never initiated by the recruiter thereafter.

Interview Question – n/a   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Electronic Consulting Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Electronic Consulting Services interview questions and advice in Fairfax, VA. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Electronic Consulting Services employees and interview candidates.