Electronic Consulting Services

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Electronic Consulting Services

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Electronic Consulting Services in July 2012.

Applied on-line after being re-direct to their site via monster.com. Recruiter requested I complete their application and client's forms as they wanted to speak in-person. Unfortunately I only spoke with the client via telephone despite completing all the paper work. A few weeks later another recruiter sent me the same questionnaire and forms to fill out for the same position. There was an obvious disconnect between the former and latter recruiters. I ended up inquiring on the status as follow up communication was never initiated by the recruiter thereafter.

Interview Questions

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Electronic Consulting Services in February 2011.

Straight forward process although connections with those already working for the company will help

Interview Questions