Electronic Data Systems

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Business Analyst

I applied online - interviewed at Electronic Data Systems in January 2014.

Interview Details – The interview process went well and took about a week to be contacted. I interview with a group panel and they asked good typical interview questions. I did not like some of the questions asked though,like why did you choose to work here.

Interview Question – Name a time you had to deal with a bad customer. How did you handle it.   Answer Question

Detroit, MI

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Electronic Data Systems in September 2009.

Interview Details – Phone Screen first, second interview was with the hiring manager for the account team, final interview was a formality i was extended the offer

Interview Question – very typical questions, no curve balls   Answer Question

Business Analyst

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Electronic Data Systems in February 2009.

Interview Details – Interview with hiring manager plus 2 team members (non managers). Lots of talk about team, standard "talk me through your career highlights". Standard "interview" questions of "where do you see yourself in 5 years", "tell me about a challenging personal situation"; "tell me about a situation involving conflict that you managed to resolve". Not very much specific information about role interviewing for.

Interview Question – What salary are you asking for to take this role?   Answer Question

Worked for Electronic Data Systems? Contribute to the Community!