Electronic Data Systems
www.eds.com Plano, TX 5000+ Employees

Electronic Data Systems Client Operations Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Client Operations Representative Interview

Client Operations Representative
Rochelle Park, NJ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Electronic Data Systems in April 2009.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by phone for 30 mins then I was called in for a formal interview the following day. I interviewed first with the Client Operations Supervisor then the Client Operations Director. The interview took place in the evening after 5 PM in the Supervisors office which was located in their Network Operations Center.

Interview Question – Would you be willing to work third shift (11 PM to 7 PM) + weekends + holidays. I wasn't expecting this question   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Electronic Data Systems

Worked for Electronic Data Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Electronic Data Systems Client Operations Representative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Electronic Data Systems employees and interview candidates.