Electronic Data Systems Interview Questions & Reviews in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Richardson, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Electronic Data Systems.

I had a few face-to-face interviews, but the big one was a panel interview. I had four people sitting on the same side of the table, opposite of me. They each had their own "script" that had specific questions. They continuously peppered me with question after question.

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected question they asked me was what kind of cereal would I be, if I could be cereal, and why.   View Answers (3)

Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Plano, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at Electronic Data Systems.

Fairly straightforward: Call from a recruiter, followed by a scheduled interview with hiring manager and senior staff member. Just one round; I was offered the position about two weeks subsequent.

Interview Questions
    • Could you describe how you might respond to [specific workplace conflict scenario]?   Answer Question

Relocation Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Electronic Data Systems in May 2008.

Very thourough interview process. I actually enjoyed the interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time when you were faced with a deadline and the timeframe was not enough time.   View Answers (5)

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Plano, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Electronic Data Systems in January 2008.

Asked me about the project management process and how to tailor it to different projects and companies. Asked me about my under grad college. Wanted to know when I could start. Was told his expectations about the position; which is to say he would not make a commitment. Then he asked me to come on in.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Electronic Data Systems in August 2008.

Since they were interviewing for PM the, panel asked a lot of questions related to PM experience. They are looking for more experience using MSPS server and I had none. Though i had a lot experience working on MS project, it did not matter to the panel.

Interview Questions
    • When was the time you had to take an unpopular decision - can you elaborate?   Answer Question

IT Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Electronic Data Systems in March 2008.

Phone interview focused on current work and possible opportunities at EDS, there was not an open position applied for. Conversation led to a in-person meeting. Once on-site further discussion did not identify a real need for a senior manager at the time but the discussion was extremely positive and professional and seemed a very good fit in the future.

Interview Questions
    • What is your experience with .NET projects and what is your opinion of it as a longterm strategy.   View Answer
    • How have you in the past managed to motivate long-time employees   View Answer

Worked for Electronic Data Systems? Contribute to the Community!