Electronic Data Systems

39 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Technical Support Representative Interview

Boise, ID

I applied through a staffing agency and interviewed at Electronic Data Systems.

Interview Details – Hired through contract agency. Usually takes at least six months to roll over to FT employee

Interview Question – don't remember   Answer Question

Technical Writer Interview

Technical Writer
Minneapolis, MN

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Electronic Data Systems in June 2010.

Interview Details – I interviewed first with the department manager. He gave me detailed information about the position and the company. He thoroughly answered all my questions. Then I was interviewed two members of the department. I was able to show and explain my past work.

Interview Question – Are you looking for advancement to management?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They did not make an offer until I was in final negotiations with another company.

Benefit Specialist Interview

Chesapeake, VA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Electronic Data Systems in August 2010.

Interview Details – Managers and Key Team leaders assist in the interview process. The interviewers tend to review how professional dress the applicant is and how well they speak. You are required to apply online but in some circumstances, they will have an open call for applicants come in for a face to face interview.

Interview Question – The company is now Xerox and it is a call center for benefits administration. The interview questions tend to ask how your multi-tasking skills are. this will determine if you will be an administrator or a call taker. You will be tested to valid your skills.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Product Manager Interview

Richardson, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Electronic Data Systems.

Interview Details – I had a few face-to-face interviews, but the big one was a panel interview. I had four people sitting on the same side of the table, opposite of me. They each had their own "script" that had specific questions. They continuously peppered me with question after question.

Interview Question – The most unexpected question they asked me was what kind of cereal would I be, if I could be cereal, and why.   View Answers (3)

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Electronic Data Systems.

Interview Details – Phone call, face to face interview, urine testing, hair drug testing, and background check.

Interview Question – What high school did I graduate from   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Detroit, MI

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Electronic Data Systems in September 2009.

Interview Details – Phone Screen first, second interview was with the hiring manager for the account team, final interview was a formality i was extended the offer

Interview Question – very typical questions, no curve balls   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Client Operations Representative Interview

Rochelle Park, NJ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Electronic Data Systems in April 2009.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by phone for 30 mins then I was called in for a formal interview the following day. I interviewed first with the Client Operations Supervisor then the Client Operations Director. The interview took place in the evening after 5 PM in the Supervisors office which was located in their Network Operations Center.

Interview Question – Would you be willing to work third shift (11 PM to 7 PM) + weekends + holidays. I wasn't expecting this question   Answer Question

Information Analyst Interview

Information Analyst
Nashville, TN

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Electronic Data Systems in November 2009.

Interview Details – Behavioral interview and very technical questions. Specific code questions and also there were about 4 or 5 people interviewing you. Was a little intimidating for a phone interview.

Interview Question – Coding scenarios and query questions comparing different queries & which would be more effective.   Answer Question

Training Specialist Interview

Training Specialist
Plano, TX

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Electronic Data Systems.

Interview Details – Fairly straightforward: Call from a recruiter, followed by a scheduled interview with hiring manager and senior staff member. Just one round; I was offered the position about two weeks subsequent.

Interview Question – Could you describe how you might respond to [specific workplace conflict scenario]?   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Systems Analyst
Flint, MI

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Electronic Data Systems in February 2008.

Interview Details – Effective interview, learned about postion and involved multiple leaders and team members to make assement of job.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Electronic Data Systems

Worked for Electronic Data Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Electronic Data Systems interview questions and advice. All 39 interview reviews posted anonymously by Electronic Data Systems employees and interview candidates.