Electronic Data Systems Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jun 9, 2014
41 interviews

2.8

Business Analyst Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Electronic Data Systems in January 2014.

The interview process went well and took about a week to be contacted. I interview with a group panel and they asked good typical interview questions. I did not like some of the questions asked though,like why did you choose to work here.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time you had to deal with a bad customer. How did you handle it.   Answer Question

Customer Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boise, ID
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

I interviewed through a staffing agency - interviewed at Electronic Data Systems.

Hired through contract agency. Usually takes at least six months to roll over to FT employee

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Electronic Data Systems in June 2010.

I interviewed first with the department manager. He gave me detailed information about the position and the company. He thoroughly answered all my questions. Then I was interviewed two members of the department. I was able to show and explain my past work.

Interview Questions
    • Are you looking for advancement to management?   View Answer
    They did not make an offer until I was in final negotiations with another company.

Benefit Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chesapeake, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesapeake, VA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Electronic Data Systems in August 2010.

Managers and Key Team leaders assist in the interview process. The interviewers tend to review how professional dress the applicant is and how well they speak. You are required to apply online but in some circumstances, they will have an open call for applicants come in for a face to face interview.

Interview Questions
    • The company is now Xerox and it is a call center for benefits administration. The interview questions tend to ask how your multi-tasking skills are. this will determine if you will be an administrator or a call taker. You will be tested to valid your skills.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Richardson, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Electronic Data Systems.

I had a few face-to-face interviews, but the big one was a panel interview. I had four people sitting on the same side of the table, opposite of me. They each had their own "script" that had specific questions. They continuously peppered me with question after question.

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected question they asked me was what kind of cereal would I be, if I could be cereal, and why.   View Answers (3)

Financial Analyst Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Electronic Data Systems.

Phone call, face to face interview, urine testing, hair drug testing, and background check.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Electronic Data Systems in September 2009.

Phone Screen first, second interview was with the hiring manager for the account team, final interview was a formality i was extended the offer

Client Operations Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Rochelle Park, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochelle Park, NJ

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Electronic Data Systems in April 2009.

I was interviewed by phone for 30 mins then I was called in for a formal interview the following day. I interviewed first with the Client Operations Supervisor then the Client Operations Director. The interview took place in the evening after 5 PM in the Supervisors office which was located in their Network Operations Center.

Interview Questions
    • Would you be willing to work third shift (11 PM to 7 PM) + weekends + holidays. I wasn't expecting this question   Answer Question

Information Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Electronic Data Systems in November 2009.

Behavioral interview and very technical questions. Specific code questions and also there were about 4 or 5 people interviewing you. Was a little intimidating for a phone interview.

Interview Questions
    • Coding scenarios and query questions comparing different queries & which would be more effective.   Answer Question

Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Plano, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at Electronic Data Systems.

Fairly straightforward: Call from a recruiter, followed by a scheduled interview with hiring manager and senior staff member. Just one round; I was offered the position about two weeks subsequent.

Interview Questions
    • Could you describe how you might respond to [specific workplace conflict scenario]?   Answer Question

Worked for Electronic Data Systems? Contribute to the Community!