Electronic Data Systems Interview Questions

Updated Jan 12, 2015

2.8

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

Interview

Great interview process which will evaluate the employee technical and personal skills. Multiple rounds of interviews were conducted which includes telephonic and personal. Personal was mainly on HR related stuff to check the attitude, confidence level and willingness to take challenges.

Customer Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Electronic Data Systems (Boise, ID).

Interview

Hired through contract agency. Usually takes at least six months to roll over to FT employee

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Electronic Data Systems in January 2014.

Interview

The interview process went well and took about a week to be contacted. I interview with a group panel and they asked good typical interview questions. I did not like some of the questions asked though,like why did you choose to work here.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to deal with a bad customer. How did you handle it.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Electronic Data Systems (Richardson, TX).

Interview

I had a few face-to-face interviews, but the big one was a panel interview. I had four people sitting on the same side of the table, opposite of me. They each had their own "script" that had specific questions. They continuously peppered me with question after question.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected question they asked me was what kind of cereal would I be, if I could be cereal, and why.   3 Answers

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Electronic Data Systems.

Interview

Phone call, face to face interview, urine testing, hair drug testing, and background check.

Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Electronic Data Systems (Plano, TX).

Interview

Fairly straightforward: Call from a recruiter, followed by a scheduled interview with hiring manager and senior staff member. Just one round; I was offered the position about two weeks subsequent.

Interview Questions

• Could you describe how you might respond to [specific workplace conflict scenario]?   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Electronic Data Systems in February 2011.

Interview

It was an internal transfer to another functional group.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal wita a vendor/contractor that does not perform as expected.   1 Answer

Negotiation

NA

Benefit Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Electronic Data Systems (Chesapeake, VA) in August 2010.

Interview

Managers and Key Team leaders assist in the interview process. The interviewers tend to review how professional dress the applicant is and how well they speak. You are required to apply online but in some circumstances, they will have an open call for applicants come in for a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• The company is now Xerox and it is a call center for benefits administration. The interview questions tend to ask how your multi-tasking skills are. this will determine if you will be an administrator or a call taker. You will be tested to valid your skills.   Answer Question

Shipping and Revieving Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Electronic Data Systems (Rochester, NY) in July 2010.

Interview

They forgot that I was coming in for an interview so they just had some one interview me that, I latter learned had never interviewed someone before. He had no idea what to ask or say to me. I am sure most other interviews were not this way. The interview was very easy, he just looked at my resume and asked if I had any questions.

Interview Questions

• He really didn't have any because he had never interviewed before.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No Negotiation, I hated the current job that I was in so I jumped at this one.

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Electronic Data Systems (Minneapolis, MN) in June 2010.

Interview

I interviewed first with the department manager. He gave me detailed information about the position and the company. He thoroughly answered all my questions. Then I was interviewed two members of the department. I was able to show and explain my past work.

Interview Questions

• Are you looking for advancement to management?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They did not make an offer until I was in final negotiations with another company.