Electronic Data Systems

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Electronic Data Systems in August 2008.

Since they were interviewing for PM the, panel asked a lot of questions related to PM experience. They are looking for more experience using MSPS server and I had none. Though i had a lot experience working on MS project, it did not matter to the panel.

Interview Questions
  • When was the time you had to take an unpopular decision - can you elaborate?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Electronic Data Systems

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Electronic Data Systems in January 2008.

Asked me about the project management process and how to tailor it to different projects and companies. Asked me about my under grad college. Wanted to know when I could start. Was told his expectations about the position; which is to say he would not make a commitment. Then he asked me to come on in.

Interview Questions