Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Electronic Data Systems
- Business Analyst (3)
- Systems Administrator (2)
- Engineering (2)
- Software Engineer (2)
- Senior Software Engineer (2)
- Systems Analyst (2)
- Information Analyst (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- Financial Analyst (1)
- Senior Consultant (1)
- Data Administrator (1)
- Data Coordinator (1)
- Infrastructure Specialist (1)
- Software Configuration Manager (1)
- IT Specialist (1)
- Human Resources Analyst (1)
- Benefit Specialist (1)
- Help Desk Coordinator (1)
- Senior Business Analyst (1)
- Analyst (1)
- IT Management (1)
- Senior Systems Analyst (1)
- Training Specialist (1)
- Information Specialist (1)
- Senior Project Manager (1)
- Consultant Specialist (1)
- Marketing Communications Specialist (1)
- Technical Writer (1)
- Customer Technical Support Representative (1)
- Product Manager (1)
Systems Administrator Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Electronic Data Systems (West Palm Beach, FL) in October 2009.
First contact was via recruiter then a phone interview followed with team members. Phone interview was moderately technical, asking basic AD, Citrix, Cisco questions. Group interview followed with team members that was more of a personality interview than a technical one.
- Technical questions were not very difficult. Active Directory - name the 5 FSMO roles. 1 Answer
Position was contract-to-hire, so no negotiation on contract pay. Negotiation took place after contract expired and full-time position was offered.
Other Interview Reviews for Electronic Data Systems
System Administrative InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Electronic Data Systems (Tulsa, OK) in November 2007.
Questions were asked that pertained nothing to the job / field of work I was applying for. It seemed like the interviewer went out and googled "questions to ask in an interview" and them read them off of the paper. Questions asked were somewhere along the lines of "Have you ever been stuck in a jam and how did you get out" "Do you work well with others?" Nothing pertaining to my skills aimed at the position in question.
- Have you ever come across a period of time where you failed at something and how did you handle that situation? 1 Answer
Nothing. These people are focused on one thing and that is money. The less money they have to spend on you or your salary the more money they can use to take corporate fat cats out to eat at fancy restaurants in an attempt to etter present themselves. It is every man for himself at this company with no bartering.
Systems Administrator InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Electronic Data Systems in December 2009.
It was very pleasant
- A lot of technical questions Answer Question