Electronic Data Systems

Relevance Date Difficulty

Systems Analyst Interview

Systems Analyst
Flint, MI

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Electronic Data Systems in February 2008.

Interview Details – Effective interview, learned about postion and involved multiple leaders and team members to make assement of job.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Systems Analyst Interview

Systems Analyst
Spring Hill, TN

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Electronic Data Systems in August 2007.

Interview Details – Fairly informal, they brought me on site showed me around and let me talk to several of the team leads. Each had there on areas of interest(Applications,Network,Operations) and they quizzed me a little on each subject to see how I responded. Once each of the team leads had talked to me I was taken to the manager for more questioning.

Interview Question – None of the questions were technically difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Try to get as much as possible because raises are few and far between.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Electronic Data Systems

Worked for Electronic Data Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Electronic Data Systems Systems Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Electronic Data Systems employees and interview candidates.