Elegran Real Estate & Development Services Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Elegran Real Estate & Development Services

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Elegran Real Estate & Development Services in December 2014.

I applied online and we arranged a Skype interview. They called me on time and I spoke with the sales manager and the operations manager. The whole conversation was pleasant and I felt no pressure form them.
    Then, I had to do a written assignment sent by e-mail the day after.

Real Estate Salesperson Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Elegran Real Estate & Development Services in March 2011.

It was very simple. I just walked in, sat down with the HR manager, and we talked about different things on my resume. He also showed me some of the stuff he works on, in terms of fixing the website. We discussed what sort of things I would be doing for the job, and then he said sure. It was an unpaid internship at first, but later on I was offered commission if I sold any properties.

Interview Questions
    He simply gave me the offer.

Marketing Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Elegran Real Estate & Development Services in September 2009.

When I interviewed, I was called on the phone and emailed to set up a meeting time. On the day of the interview, I went into the office and had a one-on-one with the owner of the company, and my eventual boss. It was not high pressured at all.

Interview Questions
    It was an unpaid internship.