Elegran Real Estate & Development Services

Updated May 13, 2015

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Elegran Real Estate & Development Services

Intern Interview

Interview

Tell me about yourself -> go through resume -> describe job duties and asked for some relevant experience

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Elegran Real Estate & Development Services (New York, NY) in December 2014.

Interview

I applied online and we arranged a Skype interview. They called me on time and I spoke with the sales manager and the operations manager. The whole conversation was pleasant and I felt no pressure form them.
    Then, I had to do a written assignment sent by e-mail the day after.

Front-End Development Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Elegran Real Estate & Development Services in May 2013.

Interview

Applied online then communicated over email with a recruiter. No phone interview, came in to meet hiring managers. Received a development task after the interview and passed. Was emailed back by hiring manager and received a job offer the following week.

Social Media Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Elegran Real Estate & Development Services (New York, NY) in April 2013.

Interview

First they call you, or email you back, based on if you meet resume/ experience requirements. Second you have a face-to-face interview with several people in the room. You go over your past experiences, what you can do, and how you can benefit the company.

Real Estate Salesperson Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Elegran Real Estate & Development Services (New York, NY) in March 2011.

Interview

It was very simple. I just walked in, sat down with the HR manager, and we talked about different things on my resume. He also showed me some of the stuff he works on, in terms of fixing the website. We discussed what sort of things I would be doing for the job, and then he said sure. It was an unpaid internship at first, but later on I was offered commission if I sold any properties.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

He simply gave me the offer.

Marketing Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Elegran Real Estate & Development Services (New York, NY) in September 2009.

Interview

When I interviewed, I was called on the phone and emailed to set up a meeting time. On the day of the interview, I went into the office and had a one-on-one with the owner of the company, and my eventual boss. It was not high pressured at all.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was an unpaid internship.