Elegran Real Estate & Development Services
www.elegran.com New York, NY 16 to 50 Employees

Elegran Real Estate & Development Services Interview Questions & Reviews in New York, NY

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Real Estate Salesperson Interview

Real Estate Salesperson
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Elegran Real Estate & Development Services in March 2011.

Interview Details – It was very simple. I just walked in, sat down with the HR manager, and we talked about different things on my resume. He also showed me some of the stuff he works on, in terms of fixing the website. We discussed what sort of things I would be doing for the job, and then he said sure. It was an unpaid internship at first, but later on I was offered commission if I sold any properties.

Interview Question – What do you want to do at this company?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – He simply gave me the offer.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Marketing Internship Interview

Marketing Internship
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Elegran Real Estate & Development Services in September 2009.

Interview Details – When I interviewed, I was called on the phone and emailed to set up a meeting time. On the day of the interview, I went into the office and had a one-on-one with the owner of the company, and my eventual boss. It was not high pressured at all.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – It was an unpaid internship.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Elegran Real Estate & Development Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Elegran Real Estate & Development Services interview questions and advice in New York, NY. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Elegran Real Estate & Development Services employees and interview candidates.