Elektrobit Interview Questions

Updated Aug 5, 2015

2.5

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Elektrobit (Munich, Bayern (Germany)) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was invited the day after! We agreed on a short phone interview and then on a follow up meeting with sales and technical people. After that meeting, I was again invited to a meeting with the Management. The decision took only a few hours afterwards.

Interview Questions

• The main interest about my knowledge about the automotive market   1 Answer

Negotiation

Uncomplicated, friendly, quick.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Firstly met people from a car exhibition then applied from the people working there. The first interview is run without unexpected questions.It's more like a behavioral interview, most questions are concerned on the resume. After the HR session a technical session comes. A lot of questions are connected to the basic programming knowledge.

Interview Questions

• For the last technical session interview I'm asked to do a java quiz since I didn't use Java for years..   Answer Question

Software Test/Validation Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 9+ months. I interviewed at Elektrobit.

Interview

I had a applied for the post of Software Validation Engineer. Had an interview with Test Managers. They confirmed me that they are impressed with my interview and will let me know next week. And that next week never came and I pinged the HR back to know the status. Then they informed me that they can't proceed with me. Then After 8 months they came back to asking for directly second round of interview since my round was good. And this time also they told me that they'll inform me next week. Again after one week I pinged and the response is the same. I really don't understood their process of working, and why did they come back so many months, its quite ridiculous I must say !

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Erlangen (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Elektrobit (Erlangen (Germany)) in December 2013.

Interview

Just one interview with the head of the studio and QA Manager, mostly technical questions; salary expectations; took about 1 hour; everyone was very friendly and nice; the interview was in English; received an offer a few days later;

Leitender Softwareentwickler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ingolstadt (Germany)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Elektrobit (Ingolstadt (Germany)) in April 2013.

Interview

Kein Druck, ein paar technische Fragen, ein paar Diskussionen darüber, wie meine Rolle und mein weiteres Vorgehen bei EB aussehen könnte. Warum gibt es hier ein Minimum von 50 Wörtern. Ich habe wirklich nicht so viel zu sagen.

No presure, some technical questions, some discussons about what my role and my further advancements at EB could look like. Why exactly is there a 50 word minimum I really dont have that much to write here.

Softwareentwickler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Erlangen (Germany)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Elektrobit (Erlangen (Germany)) in September 2009.

Interview

Mein Bewerbungsprozess ist schon ein paar Jahre her, es ging um die deutsche Niederlassung von EB. Das Jobprtal ist langsam und man muss viele Informationen eingeben. Ich vermute, die meisten davon liest niemand. Nachdem ich alles ausgefüllt hatte, rief ich die Personalabteilung an um mich zu erkundigen, ob alles geklappt hätte. Das hat den Prozess offensichtlich beschleunigt. Nach meinem Interview hörte ich, dass die Personalabteilung SEHR LANGSAM ist und regelmäßig vergisst, Termine anzusetzen, außerdem gibt es Gerüchte, dass potentielle Kandidaten durch den ganzen Prozess durchgeschlüpft sind. Wenig später bekam ich einen Anruf von einem Direktor. Konnte ihn überzeugen, dass ich qualifiziert bin. Wir verabredeten einen Termin für ein Interview. Wenige Wochen darauf machte man mir ein Job-Angebot.

My interview process is already several years ago for the german subsidary of EB. The job portal is sluggish and contains lots of informations to fill in. I guess most of that is ignored. After fillling it in I called the HR department, asking whether it worked. That probably accelerated the process. After my interview I heard that the HR department is VERY SLOW and frequently fails to schedule meetings and there are rumors that possible employees slipped through the process. After that I received a phone call from a director. Convinced him that I was qualified. We scheduled a meeting for an interview. I got an offer just a few weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Da war nichts schwieriges dran. Man stellte eine einfache Frage zur Programmierung, deren Beantwortung weder meine Qualifikation noch eventuelle Mängel zeigen konnte.   There was nothing difficult. There was a trivial programming question, that neither showed my qualities nor my short commings.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Sie haben ein Angebot unterbreitet. Ich habe den Fehler gemacht, das erste Angebot anzunehmen, statt zu verhandeln – was sicher möglich ist, da sie Schwierigkeiten haben, talentierte Leute zu finden.

They made a proposal. I made the mistake to aggree on the first proposal, instead of negotiating. Which is definitly possible since they have issues aquiring talented people.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Elektrobit in January 2009.

Interview

The interview process was fairly simple. I was introduced to the company and it's products initially. Then I was asked about my experience within the automotive industry. I was then asked a series of questions based on my industry experience. There were a few technical questions regarding my C and C++ programming skills. Presentation and Conversational skills were not particularly important.

Interview Questions

• What are you experiences in the automotive industry ? have you programmed real time embedded systems in C ?   Answer Question

Negotiation

It is important to know you worth in the market and don't settle for anything less than your worth.