Element K Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Element K

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Rochester, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Element K in June 2011.

The company moved very quickly - I submitted application on line, and received a call from the hiring manager 2 days later to schedule a phone interview. Phone interview with hiring manager was great, very relaxed. That was followed up with an in-person interview with the hiring manager, then back another day for two more in-person interviews, one with a potential colleague and one with HR. Atmosphere is very relaxed, not a lot of real "interview" questions, just talking and discussions about my past, and what the new role will be like.

Interview Questions
    Salary and benefits are decent. I wouldn't say outstanding, but the culture and work/life balance more than makes up for that.

IT Security Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Rochester, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Element K in December 2010.

I interviewed with three different individuals in one-on-one meetings.
    The people seemed very friendly. The culture was very 'laid-back' ; most everyone was wearing casual attire, including jeans.

Interview Questions
    • I know you can do the job based on your resume. Tell me why you think you can do the job here?   Answer Question

Worked for Element K? Contribute to the Community!