Element K

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Interview

Rochester, NY

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Element K in June 2011.

Interview Details – The company moved very quickly - I submitted application on line, and received a call from the hiring manager 2 days later to schedule a phone interview. Phone interview with hiring manager was great, very relaxed. That was followed up with an in-person interview with the hiring manager, then back another day for two more in-person interviews, one with a potential colleague and one with HR. Atmosphere is very relaxed, not a lot of real "interview" questions, just talking and discussions about my past, and what the new role will be like.

Interview Question – Why did you leave your last position?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary and benefits are decent. I wouldn't say outstanding, but the culture and work/life balance more than makes up for that.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

IT Security Manager Interview

Rochester, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Element K in December 2010.

Interview Details – I interviewed with three different individuals in one-on-one meetings.
The people seemed very friendly. The culture was very 'laid-back' ; most everyone was wearing casual attire, including jeans.

Interview Question – I know you can do the job based on your resume. Tell me why you think you can do the job here?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Element K? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Element K interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Element K employees and interview candidates.