Elevations Credit Union

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Branch Manager Interview

Boulder, CO

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Elevations Credit Union in February 2012.

Interview Details – Just need to please HR and you're golden. Everyone listens to and follows their lead. They like to think they're the decision makers and to some degree they are. Not that you shouldn't try to impress the hiring manager, but the fear of HR pervades all activities. How this happens no one knows.

Interview Question – Tell us your favorite joke.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Simple

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Teller I Interview

Boulder, CO

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Elevations Credit Union in September 2012.

Interview Details – I first was screened with two phone interviews, the purpose of which was to assess my work habits and personality to see if I'd fit into the culture of Elevations. After that I was called in for an early morning interview, just after opening. The manager of the branch that interviewed me felt like I'd fit in better with the culture of another branch so they scheduled an interview for me at a different branch the following morning. So in totaly, there were two phone interviews, and two in person interviews.

Interview Question – The question that's always the most difficult to answer in the right way, "What is something you wish you could change about yourself? What are your weaknesses?"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I negotiated the start date of my employment and they were very willing to accommodate the unique circumstances in my life at the time.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Elevations Credit Union? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Elevations Credit Union interview questions and advice in Boulder, CO. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Elevations Credit Union employees and interview candidates.