Elevations Credit Union

Interviews for Top Jobs at Elevations Credit Union

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Teller I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Elevations Credit Union in September 2012.

I first was screened with two phone interviews, the purpose of which was to assess my work habits and personality to see if I'd fit into the culture of Elevations. After that I was called in for an early morning interview, just after opening. The manager of the branch that interviewed me felt like I'd fit in better with the culture of another branch so they scheduled an interview for me at a different branch the following morning. So in totaly, there were two phone interviews, and two in person interviews.

Interview Questions
    • The question that's always the most difficult to answer in the right way, "What is something you wish you could change about yourself? What are your weaknesses?"   Answer Question
    I negotiated the start date of my employment and they were very willing to accommodate the unique circumstances in my life at the time.

Assistant Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Elevations Credit Union in February 2012.

Just need to please HR and you're golden. Everyone listens to and follows their lead. They like to think they're the decision makers and to some degree they are. Not that you shouldn't try to impress the hiring manager, but the fear of HR pervades all activities. How this happens no one knows.

Interview Questions