Elevations Credit Union Interview Questions

Updated Apr 1, 2015

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Elevations Credit Union

Marketing Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Elevations Credit Union.

Interview

Applied online and got back to me within a few days. Took the interview and was hired within an hour!

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Elevations Credit Union (Boulder, CO) in September 2013.

Interview

So easy. Applied online. Got a call. did a phone interview. (tell me about yourself) came in the next week, had an interview with the recruiter at HQ (normal teller questions). The same day went to meet with the manager(same exact questions.) (can you count?). On the way home got a call saying they were offering the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work as a teller.   1 Answer

Teller I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Elevations Credit Union (Boulder, CO) in September 2012.

Interview

I first was screened with two phone interviews, the purpose of which was to assess my work habits and personality to see if I'd fit into the culture of Elevations. After that I was called in for an early morning interview, just after opening. The manager of the branch that interviewed me felt like I'd fit in better with the culture of another branch so they scheduled an interview for me at a different branch the following morning. So in totaly, there were two phone interviews, and two in person interviews.

Interview Questions

• The question that's always the most difficult to answer in the right way, "What is something you wish you could change about yourself? What are your weaknesses?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

I negotiated the start date of my employment and they were very willing to accommodate the unique circumstances in my life at the time.

Assistant Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Elevations Credit Union (Boulder, CO) in February 2012.

Interview

Just need to please HR and you're golden. Everyone listens to and follows their lead. They like to think they're the decision makers and to some degree they are. Not that you shouldn't try to impress the hiring manager, but the fear of HR pervades all activities. How this happens no one knows.

Interview Questions

• Tell us your favorite joke.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Simple

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Elevations Credit Union (Boulder, CO) in January 2011.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call from Human Resources. I had a one on one interview. The questions were simple and I would say the interview was easy, though I had done my research before going in. After the first interview I sent a Thank You note, via email. Less than a week later, human resources called me to schedule an interview with the branch manager. I met with the branch manager and one other employee and had the second interview. The process was quick and the questions weren't too difficult. I got a call back within a couple week and started at Elevations shortly after.