Eli Lilly

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Instrument Technician Interview

Indianapolis, IN

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Eli Lilly in February 2008.

Interview Details – Input my app on-line- Got a call to come in and do some pre-employment testing. Waiting about 3 months and got a call to have an interview-panel style...4 people at a time, 4 different times...took all morning into early afternoon...a bit disorganized. The questions seemed to be behavioral in nature asked no technical questions at all...which was a bit telling...none of the interviewers in the panel interviews knew anything about the job I was applying for...go figure.

Interview Question – Why are you here and why do you want to work for Lilly? - asked four different ways but essentially the same question...   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Gave me a call on the phone and offered me the job..but it took a while to get moved from the accepted hiring pool.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Eli Lilly

Worked for Eli Lilly? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Eli Lilly Instrument Technician interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Eli Lilly employees and interview candidates.