Eli Lilly Instrument Technician Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Instrument Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Eli Lilly (Indianapolis, IN) in February 2008.

Interview

Input my app on-line- Got a call to come in and do some pre-employment testing. Waiting about 3 months and got a call to have an interview-panel style...4 people at a time, 4 different times...took all morning into early afternoon...a bit disorganized. The questions seemed to be behavioral in nature asked no technical questions at all...which was a bit telling...none of the interviewers in the panel interviews knew anything about the job I was applying for...go figure.

Interview Questions

• Why are you here and why do you want to work for Lilly? - asked four different ways but essentially the same question...   Answer Question

Negotiation

Gave me a call on the phone and offered me the job..but it took a while to get moved from the accepted hiring pool.