Eli Lilly Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2015

3.1

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Eli Lilly in October 2014.

Interview

I spoke to Lilly representatives at a career fair, and then spoke with them again at a general information session. I received an offer to interview. Lilly hosted a pre-night event at a local restaurant, so the students who were interviewing could ask questions and get to know the interviewers. The interview itself was 45 minutes long with two Lilly representatives. The interviewers were present at all events leading up to interview, so students could really get to know them and feel comfortable.

Operational and Process Excellence COOP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carolina, PR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Eli Lilly (Carolina, PR).

Interview

I got the interview in a career fair in the University of Puerto Rico at Mayaguez. There were 3 interviews; the first one was a technical interview with a manager, the second one was a behavorial interview with HR, and the last one another technical interview with the manager I was going to be assigned to.

Interview Questions

• Mention and explain the steps of lean six sigma   1 Answer

Procurement Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Eli Lilly in October 2014.

Interview

The interview was entirely behavioral based questions. There were two interviewers, and the interview lasted about 45 minutes. It was very relaxed and felt comfortable during the interview. There was a dinner the night before interviews took place, so I was able to get to know the recruiters and ask them various questions before interviewing.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

The interview was a two on one interview on campus. The company posted the job online and replied quickly after submitting an application. The interview itself was completely behavioral with the exception of one technical accounting question to gauge industry and financial knowledge. It was under an hour and all of the questions were relatively standard and straight forward.

Interview Questions

• Talk about the impact on the 3 financial statements of a purchase of a long term asset purchased on account.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Eli Lilly.

Interview

I interviewed through on-campus recruiting and the interview was one on one. It was only one round and they got back within a few weeks. They asked very technical marketing questions and built the interview based on answers that were given earlier. They also want you to demonstrate a understanding of the company's history.

Went with another company

Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Eli Lilly.

Interview

I was asked to take a test on a computer. It is easy and mostly administrative stuff. They asked how would I organize folders, by name by company etc. asked to retype text

Ops Manager Interview

Interview

Group discussion in around table format. Very professional and business casula was the dress. I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express the night before so I was prepared. I had a pizza for lunch and the cafeteria was great.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Eli Lilly.

Interview

The interview process took FOREVER. I had long since given up hope when a recruiter finally called for a phone interview. After the phone interview, he told me someone would contact me within a week. It was 2 months.

Interview Questions

• All of the questions were pretty typical. Tell us why you deserve this job more than anyone else. Do you love to win or hate to lose?   Answer Question

Digital Strategist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Eli Lilly (Indianapolis, IN) in August 2014.

Interview

I submitted my resume and information online and the following day I had a phone call/screen with the recruiter. The recruiter asked about my background, walked through my resume, and compensation expectations. She was really impressed and assured me that the hiring manager would like to speak with me further. About a week later, I got the automated email informing me they are moving forward with other applicants. I believe it really came down to the fact that I was going to be relocating to Indianapolis from a different city and have not moved yet.

Interview Questions

• What can you tell me about Ely Lilly?   1 Answer
    • What are your career goals and objectives?   1 Answer

Senior Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Eli Lilly (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

Applied online and was quickly invited to perform an online skills assessment (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, math and vocabulary skills). First in-person interview about a week later was with 2 AAs and another team member. Lasted about an hour. Standard questions. Brought in a week later for a one on one with the person I would have worked with. Lasted about 1/2 hour. It then took her 2 weeks to decide she wanted something more from the position and hired someone with PM experience.