Eli Lilly

3.1

Senior Associate Pharmaceutical Project Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Eli Lilly in March 2014.

I was surprised how quickly the process moved. I had a request for a first interview ten days after applying. The Administrative Assistant who welcomed me was very accommodating of my needs prior to the interview time. I was interviewed by four people, all of who were very nice and thorough with their questions.

Interview Questions
    • What did you do to improve employee morale for those on the project team you managed?   Answer Question

Statistical Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Eli Lilly in March 2014.

Applied on line, and got a first contact along with phone interview with Lilly's contacted HR. The questions was basic like why lilly and about things in resume. Then, the next contact was the rejected email sent 4 weeks after the first interview.

Summer Finance Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Eli Lilly.

Very formal with three interviews, senior employee, and two younger. Strict behavioral questions, all went very well, seemed to focus on team and cooperation aspect.

Interview Questions
    • They asked a technical financial accounting question. I took the class the year before and didn't freshen up before it.   Answer Question

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Eli Lilly.

I applied for a position online and once submitted received an email to complete a screening questionnaire. Approximately a week later, I received an email to schedule a phone interview with a hiring recruiter. Phone interview was pretty basic, I was asked general questions about my resume and why I was interested in a position in pharmaceutical sales. At the completion of the phone interview, the recruiter said she was going to recommend that I move forward in the interview process. The recruiter did not have any information regarding when the in-person interview would be held, but told me I would be contacted within 2 weeks with details. Within the two weeks, I received an email from another individual to schedule my in-person interview. The interview was held at a local hotel and lasted approximately 1 hour. Panel interview consisted of three people, and while the questions could have been tough, it was nothing I didn’t expect because I had done research on potential questions that would be asked. Following my interview, the hiring manger stated that everyone would be notified within one week of their status. The following week, I received an email from the hiring manager that I was selected for a final interview and if I would be available to meet him at a local Panera to further discuss the position. The final interview lasted about an hour, and the hiring manger stated the purpose was to learn more about my thought process and see if I would fit in with the region’s team. During this interview, the hiring manager went into greater detail about the position and the company’s bonus structure. I was only asked a few questions and they were pretty tough. The following week I received a call from the hiring manger that he had went with one of the other finalists who had more experience in the industry.

Sales Representative Interview

Phone screen and interview with hiring manager and another manager. Prior computer personality test.

Interview Questions
    • Having not had sales experience, I was slower to respond when asked why do you think you will be good at this position.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Exactly as it's posted here. 30 minute phone interview followed by the hour long meeting with the important people in the hotel and the behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • The questions are mostly here, so no need to stress too much.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Eli Lilly.

I interviewed with two people, both of whom kept the interview short, sweet, and on track. I was only in for approximately half an hour.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions were standard skills and history. This was more about personality fit than skill.   Answer Question

Statistician Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Eli Lilly.

Apply through online application, 1 month later, I got the first phone interview. One week later the second phone interview. 2 weeks later, I got the offer. The phone interview was focused on my cv works. The second phone interview was mainly about some open questions. The interviewers are very nice.

Interview Questions
    • One technical question much deeper than my work on cv.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

The interview process went really well. total of 3 interviews.

Research Scientist Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Eli Lilly.

Lots of situational questions. Really nice team, but after a while, the interview becomes tougher with specific situational questions pertinent to the position.