Eli Lilly

Relevance Date Difficulty

Statistician Interview

Statistician
Windlesham, England (UK)

I interviewed at Eli Lilly in August 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online and got a rejection email by mistake. A few weeks later, a HR person called me to arrange an interview. It was a day long interview at their research site. 20 minute presentation on a previously given topic and 1:1 interviews with each team member. After a week, got a call with detailed feedback.

Interview Question – What do you mean by "hands-on" experience?   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager
London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Eli Lilly in July 2010.

Interview Details – Advertised position .Unusual for Lilly. Several interviews those job specific were the best and gave a good sense of the role and responsibilities for the job. Interview with HR was of less value yet for overall career was key. Very little discussion on benefits package.
Overall focus was consistent with job advertisement.

Negotiation Details – Ask for a lot of things as they keep the offer limited.

Research Scientist Interview

Research Scientist

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Eli Lilly.

Interview Details – Not the kind of interview I would recommend a person to go through. Very time wasting and slow in decision making

Interview Question – What would you not change?   Answer Question

Human Resources Intern Interview

Human Resources Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Eli Lilly.

Interview Details – First round interview was with two associates. One was writing down everything you said and the other asked the questions. It was a basic behavioral interview.

Interview Question – Share an example of how you were able to motivate employees or co-workers.   Answer Question

Worked for Eli Lilly? Contribute to the Community!