Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Eli Lilly
- Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative (43)
- Sales Representative (26)
- Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (19)
- Intern (13)
- Research Scientist (7)
- Financial Analyst (6)
- Consultant (4)
- Marketing Consultant (3)
- Postdoctoral Fellow (3)
- Statistician (3)
- Marketing (3)
- Senior Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (3)
- Scientific Communications Associate (3)
- Process Engineer (2)
- Clinical Research Physician (2)
- Operator (2)
- Associate Consultant (2)
- Administrative Assistant (2)
- MBA (2)
- Senior Director (2)
- Finance (2)
- Financial Manager (2)
- Field Sales (2)
- Chemist (2)
- Senior Sales Representative (2)
- Quality Associate (2)
- Senior Research Scientist (2)
- Sales (2)
- Scientist (2)
- Executive Sales Representative (2)
- No OfferAverage Interview
I interviewed at Eli Lilly (Windlesham, England (UK)) in August 2013.
Applied online and got a rejection email by mistake. A few weeks later, a HR person called me to arrange an interview. It was a day long interview at their research site. 20 minute presentation on a previously given topic and 1:1 interviews with each team member. After a week, got a call with detailed feedback.
- What do you mean by "hands-on" experience? Answer Question
- Accepted Offer
I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Eli Lilly.
Not the kind of interview I would recommend a person to go through. Very time wasting and slow in decision making
- What would you not change? Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eli Lilly.
First round interview was with two associates. One was writing down everything you said and the other asked the questions. It was a basic behavioral interview.
- Share an example of how you were able to motivate employees or co-workers. Answer Question
- Declined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Eli Lilly in December 2010.
There were three face to face interviews over the course of the day. Some interviewers seemed more interested in your responses then others. I found my second interviewer to be rushing in the interview and seemed rather disinterested. Predominantly competency based, give examples where you have demonstrated a certain personality trait. I was fortunate enough to not have him as an interviewer but I was told that someone tested one's accounting knowledge and fundamentals.
- Knowledge about the company's animal health division? 1 Answer
Reasons for Declining
Unable to relocate
- Accepted OfferAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Eli Lilly (London, England (UK)) in July 2010.
Advertised position .Unusual for Lilly. Several interviews those job specific were the best and gave a good sense of the role and responsibilities for the job. Interview with HR was of less value yet for overall career was key. Very little discussion on benefits package. Overall focus was consistent with job advertisement.
Ask for a lot of things as they keep the offer limited.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review