Elite Human Capital Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Elite Human Capital

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Elite Human Capital in February 2014.

Interview

Met with several of their IT Recruiters who were all exceptionally helpful! Everyone gave me a good scope of the job and I felt very comfortable. It was an open dialogue interview and I was permitted to ask a lot of questions.

Interview Questions

• Asked me a lot about my management experience and my Security experience   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very easy

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Elite Human Capital (Milwaukee, WI) in April 2013.

Interview

Being hired into a newly formed position and division meant that there was a lot to consider for both parties. I had a total of 3 formal in panel interviews and numerous telephone calls. Overall the experience was very positive, I felt that I was wanted by the organization and they were very respectful of my current employment situation. I am glad I made the move on so many levels.

Interview Questions

• The type of role I was interviewing for and the relevant experience I posses made it difficult for there to be a specifically difficult or unexpected question.   Answer Question