Elite Human Capital

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Development Manager Interview

Business Development Manager
Milwaukee, WI

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Elite Human Capital in April 2013.

Interview Details – Being hired into a newly formed position and division meant that there was a lot to consider for both parties. I had a total of 3 formal in panel interviews and numerous telephone calls. Overall the experience was very positive, I felt that I was wanted by the organization and they were very respectful of my current employment situation. I am glad I made the move on so many levels.

Interview Question – The type of role I was interviewing for and the relevant experience I posses made it difficult for there to be a specifically difficult or unexpected question.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Elite Human Capital in February 2014.

Interview Details – Met with several of their IT Recruiters who were all exceptionally helpful! Everyone gave me a good scope of the job and I felt very comfortable. It was an open dialogue interview and I was permitted to ask a lot of questions.

Interview Question – Asked me a lot about my management experience and my Security experience   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very easy

Worked for Elite Human Capital? Contribute to the Community!