Elite Marketing Interactions Interview Questions & Reviews

1 interview

Candidate Interview Review

Event Coordinator Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Elite Marketing Interactions in February 2010.

I was first contacted by phone for an interview within the next 2 days. In person interview one on one. Then I was contacted by the regional manager for a second interview at the corporate office with the Operations manager. After a CBC and 2 interviews, I was offered a position.

Interview Questions
    • What is the absolute minimum amount that you will work for?   View Answer
    I asked for a salary that was listed in the ad that I answered. The answer seemed unprofessional. It was explained to me that the $14.00 per hour offered in the ad was never approved, and was not available. The RM told me that the position was offered at 10-12.50 per hour. I negotiated for 13.00 and the final offer came back at $12.75, a fair split between they're highest offer of $12.50 and my mark of 13.00.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Elite Marketing Interactions

Worked for Elite Marketing Interactions? Contribute to the Community!