Elite Stock

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Financial Advisor Interview

Senior Financial Advisor
Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Elite Stock in May 2012.

Interview Details – I applied to Elite Stock through my college placement team. Below are the placement procedure which they follow at Elte Stock Advisor Pty Ltd :-
1. Telephonic Round - Questions relating to your personality, your communication skills, your education background and then your past work experience. Well telephonic round will last about 10-15 mins depending upon your profile and you communication skills.
2. Personal 1:1 with HR - Well for this round you have to visit their office. When I entered the office I don't find the receptionist so welcoming or pleasing. They don't even bother to listen to you. If lucky they might entertain you in abt 20 mins if you persistently stand their. well after dat they will let you sit in the waiting room. Waiting room actually is a client interaction room. Once in the waiting room the real waiting start. My interview timing was 10:00 AM but it didnt started till 1:00 PM. Anyhow HR is all about your telephonic interview round but now in detail. Be ready to answer some personality cum situational questions.
3. Skill Test: Here you will be given a case study plus some hypothetical situation, be ready to answer them.
4. Interview with Fund Manager: It will be all about technical and product related.
5. Interview with Director: He will ask about your experience and expectation about the market & so on..

Interview Question – Population of HIN's and Ultra HNI's ?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – it was simple

Relationships Manager Interview

Relationships Manager
New Delhi (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Elite Stock in December 2010.

Interview Details – hr round and after shortlisting technical round

Interview Question – what do you know about the field?   Answer Question

Worked for Elite Stock? Contribute to the Community!