Elite Stock Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Elite Stock

Senior Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Elite Stock in May 2012.

I applied to Elite Stock through my college placement team. Below are the placement procedure which they follow at Elte Stock Advisor Pty Ltd :-
    1. Telephonic Round - Questions relating to your personality, your communication skills, your education background and then your past work experience. Well telephonic round will last about 10-15 mins depending upon your profile and you communication skills.
    2. Personal 1:1 with HR - Well for this round you have to visit their office. When I entered the office I don't find the receptionist so welcoming or pleasing. They don't even bother to listen to you. If lucky they might entertain you in abt 20 mins if you persistently stand their. well after dat they will let you sit in the waiting room. Waiting room actually is a client interaction room. Once in the waiting room the real waiting start. My interview timing was 10:00 AM but it didnt started till 1:00 PM. Anyhow HR is all about your telephonic interview round but now in detail. Be ready to answer some personality cum situational questions.
    3. Skill Test: Here you will be given a case study plus some hypothetical situation, be ready to answer them.
    4. Interview with Fund Manager: It will be all about technical and product related.
    5. Interview with Director: He will ask about your experience and expectation about the market & so on..

Interview Questions
    it was simple

Relationships Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Elite Stock in December 2010.

hr round and after shortlisting technical round

Interview Questions