Elizabeth City State University

www.ecsu.edu

Elizabeth City State University Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Elizabeth City State University

Lab Assistant Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Elizabeth City State University.

I was offered the position from someone working in the lab, so I did not have an interview. The hiring process was fairly simple, I just needed to complete the appropriate paperwork.

Associate Administrative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Elizabeth City State University in December 2013.

complete a application, be interview by a group of other co-workers,

Interview Questions

Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elizabeth City, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elizabeth City, NC

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Elizabeth City State University in February 2012.

Nice place to work. Employees seem to like the school. Interview process was very slow moving. I interviewed by phone. Asked specific questions about my resume. How large were the funds I had managed. Why did I leave a certain position. Questions were not difficult but probing. Seemed very concerned about my personality and management style. Made it to panel interview. Panel was very difficult to read. Did not show any facial expressions. I did not get called back for next round of interviews. I did not have any experience working for a college.

Interview Questions

Administrative Support Supervisor Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Elizabeth City State University in May 2010.

One interview

Simple conversation over the phone.