Elkay Manufacturing

Updated Sep 15, 2014

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, OR

I applied online – interviewed at Elkay Manufacturing.

Phone interview from HR Manager.........typical review from a clueless HR talking head. Asked about salary and she gasped. I am an engineer and paid the big bucks in compassion to a loser HR Manager.

Could not agree on compensation.

Human Resources/Office Services Coordinator Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Elkay Manufacturing in August 2014.

I applied for the job but didn't hear back from them until 3 or 4 months later. My phone interview went very well so I was invited back for an in-person interview within a couple days. They were very flexible with the interview schedule because there was an instance where I had to move the interview back an hour. My second interview was the following week - the process went quickly once I got the initial phone screen. I met with 3 people the first time, and 3 different people the second time. Initially I thought this was a lot of interviewing, but I could understand their reasoning since I was going to support all of those people! It was easier to transition on my first day since I had already met most of the people in my department.

Interview Questions
    • A question regarding my pet peeves of people in the office. I was able to answer it but it was very unexpected!   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Brook, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Brook, IL

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Elkay Manufacturing in April 2014.

Several rounds of interviews -- first recruiting, then hiring manager, then a team of colleagues and associates.

Interview Questions
    • What is the biggest challenge that you think you will face stepping into this role? (I am an internal candidate)   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Elkay Manufacturing in February 2014.

HR called me on Monday and I went in for the interview on Wednesday. I met with a manager in Broadview, IL and a manager in Spokane, WA. At the end, I met with HR. The HR didnt really interview me, he only ask how i felt about the position.

Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Elkay Manufacturing in September 2009.

Well, I would say that I enjoyed the interview at Elkay. I met with two people on during the first go-round. One of these two would have been my direct supervisor. I later met with a person who works out of their Minnesota cabinet division (she would have been my manager).

The company seems to have a friendly atmosphere and be employee friendly.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a challenging assignment that you had to overcome?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Elkay Manufacturing in August 2009.

Interview was through networking. Initial contact was by HR to set-up interview within a couple of weeks of initial contact. Had 1 informational type interview with HR manager that lasted about an hour. Was informed of outcome after couple of calls/emails. Seems like a good employee oriented company to work for.

De Veloper Interview

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Elkay Manufacturing in January 2010.

give the synatx for database connection?

Developer Interview

The process took a weekinterviewed at Elkay Manufacturing in January 2010.

initially there was a recruiter call who checked the back ground and scheduled interview after 3 days.