Elkus-Manfredi Architects Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jul 16, 2014
2 interviews

3.5

Intern Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Elkus-Manfredi Architects in February 2013.

The hiring/interview process was fairly straight forward. I was asked to explain to my portfolio to my interviewers and to explain my role in the various projects. I talked about school work and also my professional work. After I had given my presentation I was asked several questions regarding my school work and more importantly my professional work. I do have to admit my interviewers were stoic in their expressions and they did not give praise nor disapproval. They were polite, professional, and stoic. After walking out of the interview I could not honestly say whether or not it went well.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question posed was, "How do you see yourself providing a benefit to Elkus Manfredi?"   View Answer

Designer Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Elkus-Manfredi Architects.

Received an email and get interviewed. The people are very nice, but you need to make sure who is the one making decision. The design principal didn't show up in the interview. In that interview, it seems they are hiring people who do the construction documents more than people who do design. I have a very good impression about this firm.

Interview Questions
    • You need to guess who is the one making decision, and what skill they are seeking for.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Elkus-Manfredi Architects

Worked for Elkus-Manfredi Architects? Contribute to the Community!