Elle Communications Interview Questions

Updated Jun 1, 2015

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Elle Communications (Oklahoma City, OK) in May 2015.

Interview

The hiring process is clear and comprehensive, however you must ask the right questions or you won't have a clear expectation about what they expect from you. The second interview was done in a busy restaurant with multiple candidates and that was difficult to express personality and give the interviewer a clear sense of what I had to offer.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Elle Communications (Oklahoma City, OK) in March 2015.

Interview

They call you and tell you that you will be on a panel interview with other candidates. They take you out to lunch, and partake in casual conversation that does not have much to do with the job. They will not be very clear in regards to answer your questions about pay and job duties. He will beat around the bush, and tell you he will let you know more later.

Interview Questions

• Do you have leadership qualities? What are your hobbies? Are you self motivated?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. It is black and white. 100% percent commission based. VERY Long hours. They will lie to you. There is NO salary, AND there are no benefits. Not even after your probationary period will you be offered those.

Sales and Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Elle Communications.

Interview

Met with owner and didn't get a very clear picture of what it was the company did as I had no experience in that area. She talked in circles and avoided direct questions.

Interview Questions

• If I could do "the job" with proper training   2 Answers

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Elle Communications.

Interview

Hiring/Interviewing was a joke. They refuse to explain if you get paid hourly or commission and wont tell you what the job is until second interview which is held at chipotle to distract you. Pyramid scheme and total joke. They will hire anybody off the street. Job is total crap.

Complete joke and scheme

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Elle Communications (Oklahoma City, OK) in August 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by phone from my resume on monster. I went through an "over the phone interview", which consisted of a few questions about people skills and ambitions. Then directly after the questions I was invited to visit the office for a second interview over lunch (found it slightly strange I was accepted so quickly). The second interview consisted of an in depth discussion of the company and myself at Chipotle. It was all so great that it seemed too good to be true. I ended up researching the job and decided that door to door sales isn't for me (not for $600 a week).

Interview Questions

• Do you consider yourself a good teammate?   1 Answer

Account Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Elle Communications in July 2014.

Interview

they say they''ll take you to a nice resturaunt, that apparently translates to Chipotle to these people, it's also done in groups of 2-3 but that just means you'll get half of the attention these guys aren't paying you. the other interviewee talked with the interviewer about basketball for nearly the whole interview.

Negotiation

there is no negotiating, the hours are horrible and the pay is set by at&t. you literally make more money working at walmart or mcdonalds. Whatever you do, DO NOT ACCEPT THIS JOB. It's horrible and i ended up losing a lot of money in gas and had to buy a suit. they told me i'd make 500 dollars a week "we won't let you go home with less" i worked their 2 weeks and they gave me barely a hundred

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Elle Communications (Oklahoma City, OK) in June 2014.

Interview

They called me to set up a phone interview and then called me in for the "second phase" which was a personal interview. Lastly, they tell you they want you to "shadow" with them, in which you walk miles and miles to go door-to-door, all of which is not paid.

The job was not what they advertised for and the pay was not specific enough and ended up being very poor.

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Elle Communications (Oklahoma City, OK) in June 2014.

Interview

the first interview i had was about 25 minutes long..i was called back about 2 days later and came in for the next one. i got to pick where to go for lunch, which made me feel pressured for some reason! but i love mexican so i chose chipotle. we went over more of how the compensation worked, time off and benefits. i really felt like the guy who took me on my interview actually cared about what i was saying, which honestly is kind of weird. but it was great. came back to the office building and talked through everything else. mainly it was a detailed recap of everything.

Interview Questions

• why would people want me to be their manager?   2 Answers

Negotiation

i had to wait 2 days for them to tell me their decision. i had time to go over a lot of things with my family and other interviews and then made the best decision for myself.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Elle Communications (Oklahoma City, OK) in February 2014.

Interview

First interview I had was pretty short. The second one was a little different than any one I had been on before. Laid back guy was the one asking all the questions. He seemed very cool, but also serious. The second interview took a little longer than I expected. The lady at in the lobby was nice, and set the expectations for me of what all we were going to be doing for the day.

Interview Questions

• I cant remember how they said it, but I do remember it was the last question of the interview. The manager asked "why" a lot, which I wasn't expecting. But I felt like I answered most of the questions pretty good.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I had to wait until monday. I was thinking I would be a little more sure one way or the other. It took longer than I thought to get an answer.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Elle Communications in May 2013.

Interview

They have a 3 round interview process, which makes the job very clear. I loved how personal it was. Makes you feel welcomed and important. The first round is a short face to face interview. You meet with the manager then if offered a 2nd interview you are taken to lunch and explained the Management in Training program.