Elle Communications Interview Questions

Updated Mar 22, 2015

2.1

Sales and Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Elle Communications.

Interview

Met with owner and didn't get a very clear picture of what it was the company did as I had no experience in that area. She talked in circles and avoided direct questions.

Interview Questions

• If I could do "the job" with proper training   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Elle Communications.

Interview

Hiring/Interviewing was a joke. They refuse to explain if you get paid hourly or commission and wont tell you what the job is until second interview which is held at chipotle to distract you. Pyramid scheme and total joke. They will hire anybody off the street. Job is total crap.

Complete joke and scheme

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Elle Communications (Oklahoma City, OK) in December 2014.

Interview

They interview in groups. Tell everyone 4 out of 100 applicants will get hired, and called by at least 5 pm. Everyone gets hired.They will not explain the job duties to you until you go through rounds of interviews. They make you think you will get rich quick. not even possible on this states minimum wage salary.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in your next job?
      Full or part time?
      When can you start?

1 Answer

I had already heard negative tactics about this company, MPress marketing, OKCPromo, IT marketing. They change the name and the address always ironically seems to stay the same.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Elle Communications (Oklahoma City, OK) in August 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by phone from my resume on monster. I went through an "over the phone interview", which consisted of a few questions about people skills and ambitions. Then directly after the questions I was invited to visit the office for a second interview over lunch (found it slightly strange I was accepted so quickly). The second interview consisted of an in depth discussion of the company and myself at Chipotle. It was all so great that it seemed too good to be true. I ended up researching the job and decided that door to door sales isn't for me (not for $600 a week).

Account Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Elle Communications in July 2014.

Interview

they say they''ll take you to a nice resturaunt, that apparently translates to Chipotle to these people, it's also done in groups of 2-3 but that just means you'll get half of the attention these guys aren't paying you. the other interviewee talked with the interviewer about basketball for nearly the whole interview.

Negotiation

there is no negotiating, the hours are horrible and the pay is set by at&t. you literally make more money working at walmart or mcdonalds. Whatever you do, DO NOT ACCEPT THIS JOB. It's horrible and i ended up losing a lot of money in gas and had to buy a suit. they told me i'd make 500 dollars a week "we won't let you go home with less" i worked their 2 weeks and they gave me barely a hundred

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Elle Communications (Oklahoma City, OK) in June 2014.

Interview

the first interview i had was about 25 minutes long..i was called back about 2 days later and came in for the next one. i got to pick where to go for lunch, which made me feel pressured for some reason! but i love mexican so i chose chipotle. we went over more of how the compensation worked, time off and benefits. i really felt like the guy who took me on my interview actually cared about what i was saying, which honestly is kind of weird. but it was great. came back to the office building and talked through everything else. mainly it was a detailed recap of everything.

Interview Questions

• why would people want me to be their manager?   1 Answer

Negotiation

i had to wait 2 days for them to tell me their decision. i had time to go over a lot of things with my family and other interviews and then made the best decision for myself.

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Elle Communications (Oklahoma City, OK) in June 2014.

Interview

They called me to set up a phone interview and then called me in for the "second phase" which was a personal interview. Lastly, they tell you they want you to "shadow" with them, in which you walk miles and miles to go door-to-door, all of which is not paid.

The job was not what they advertised for and the pay was not specific enough and ended up being very poor.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Elle Communications (Oklahoma City, OK) in February 2014.

Interview

First interview I had was pretty short. The second one was a little different than any one I had been on before. Laid back guy was the one asking all the questions. He seemed very cool, but also serious. The second interview took a little longer than I expected. The lady at in the lobby was nice, and set the expectations for me of what all we were going to be doing for the day.

Interview Questions

• I cant remember how they said it, but I do remember it was the last question of the interview. The manager asked "why" a lot, which I wasn't expecting. But I felt like I answered most of the questions pretty good.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I had to wait until monday. I was thinking I would be a little more sure one way or the other. It took longer than I thought to get an answer.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Elle Communications in May 2013.

Interview

They have a 3 round interview process, which makes the job very clear. I loved how personal it was. Makes you feel welcomed and important. The first round is a short face to face interview. You meet with the manager then if offered a 2nd interview you are taken to lunch and explained the Management in Training program.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Elle Communications (Oklahoma City, OK) in July 2012.

Interview

The interview process was pretty cool we went to a place called Texadelphia which I'd never been, too. Learned alot about insurances and products that the company offers. Business to business and business to consumer tactics and strategies for marketing was extrememly interesting seeing as I got my degree in Marketing.

Interview Questions

• What was my most difficult challenge to get over, and how did I handle it?   Answer Question