Elmore County District Attorney's Office
alada19.com Wetumpka, AL 16 to 50 Employees

Elmore County District Attorney's Office Assistant District Attorney Interview Questions & Reviews

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant District Attorney Interview

Wetumpka, AL

The process took a day - interviewed at Elmore County District Attorney's Office in January 2008.

Interview Details – Interviewed in person before panel of 3 staff members. Then had informal meeting with the District Attorney at end of meeting. They asked me to hang around the office for about an hour after the interview. Because I lived out of state at the time, they were gracious enough to offer me the position after the interview and gave me the weekend to return home and give them an answer a few days later. The interview was great and the panel was very laid back and had a great sense of humor.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Because it is a State government position there really was no negotiating.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Elmore County District Attorney's Office? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Elmore County District Attorney's Office Assistant District Attorney interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Elmore County District Attorney's Office employees and interview candidates.