Elster Group SE Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Elster Group SE in July 2010.

There were 8 individual interviews scheduled back to back in one day: It was extremely tiring, and seems to be the company policy to schedule interviews that way. A second round of interviews instead of all in one day might have been more appropriate, especially since I was I made the cut and was offered the job. Since I was not local, I was put up in a motel that was reflective of the fact that they were tight on budget.

Interview Questions
    • Why would you be interested in working in this company? How much do you know about us?   Answer Question

Internal Audit Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Elster Group SE in March 2012.

They focus more on your personality, not exactly a technical interview. They concerned about your ability to work in a diverse environment and within a team. So my suggestion is be outgoing and talkative, dominate the conversation without being rude. Just show them a real person and who you really are.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you work within a diverse team and being a team leader.   Answer Question
    • How do you deal with the conflict arising between team members   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Elster Group SE

Worked for Elster Group SE? Contribute to the Community!