Elutions Interview Questions

3.2

Applications Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Elutions.

Interview

3 Rounds of phone interviews.....General HR, Technical and then the Final decision . Be ready for the answering the technical questions on Refrigeration , HVAC, Pumps, boilers, and mechanical Concepts..

Interview Questions

• Lots for logical reasoning questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Hard Negotiators....Brace yourself and stand strong.

Applications Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Elutions.

Interview

The hiring team visited the university campus and selected me for first round of phone interview. It was a behavioral round of interviewing. They scheduled another interview after a week with one of the team leads to see if I am fit to be on the team. This was a technical round asking mostly about pumps, refrigeration, boilers and other mechanical devices. The third round was an email questionnaire sent to me by my team lead. It contained a set of 6 questions based on their field of purview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Tough negotiators but try and stick to your guns.

R&D Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Elutions (Tampa, FL) in February 2012.

Interview

Consisted of a phone interview. A 2 to 1 personal interview. And lastly a technical interview.

Interview Questions

• Basic power question: such as how to solve for the voltages for different RCL circuits.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Since I am still a college student I didnt have much to negotiate

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Elutions (Tampa, FL) in January 2012.

Interview

I was interviewed by several different people over Skype and in person and it really helped me to gain a better perspective of what the Company was going to use me for and allowed me to assess whether or not I thought I would be a good fit for the Company. It was a challenging interview but was beneficial.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Elutions in April 2012.

Interview

Very well executed and smooth.