Elwood Staffing

Getting the Interview

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

IT - Analyst Interview

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Elwood Staffing.

Interview Details – The interview process was VERY minimal...almost non-existent. We exchanged several email messages, and had one brief telephone conversation, prior to my being hired for the assignment.

Interview Question – There were NO difficult or unexpected questions regarding the assigned position.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Be certain that the Elwood agent was well versed in the requirements of the position, and not just reading from a prepared list of requirements.

Builder for 9Altec Interview

Indianapolis, IN

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Elwood Staffing in October 2012.

Interview Details – I only remember one registration and one interview

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – they told me what the job paid...

Clerical Support Interview

Gulfport, MS

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Elwood Staffing in September 2013.

Interview Details – I have been with this company since 2005. I was very comfortable with the interview process on all levels.

Interview Question – None that I can recall.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – You tell them what you expect in pay, they do ask if you are willing to negotiate. I am depending on the position.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

On-Site Manager Interview

Fort Wayne, IN

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Elwood Staffing in June 2011.

Interview Details – Good for staffing company - hard to explain 30 years experience

Interview Question – In most interviews - the question - what is your most undesirable quality ?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was none

Wasn't Told Interview

Fort Wayne, IN

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Elwood Staffing in October 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online and he called the Fort Wayne, IN office and I was then asked if I could come in and be interviewed for a position the had available. I arrived for the interview and was placed with an job placement counselor. We went over my job experience and qualifications for positions they get available. I was told that they would contact me about any positions that my qualifications may match. I check online periodically to see what they have available. I noticed that A LOT of positions that matched my qualifications were open. I called and asked them if I could be considered for a position. I was told they would check and get back to me. This song and dance went on for almost 4 months. I was told that I did not have any recent job experience and I needed at least a year to be considered for placement.

Interview Question – What is my mos recent job experience?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Elwood Staffing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Elwood Staffing interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Elwood Staffing employees and interview candidates.