Elwood Staffing

www.elwoodstaffing.com

Elwood Staffing Interview Questions

2.0

IT - Analyst Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Elwood Staffing.

The interview process was VERY minimal...almost non-existent. We exchanged several email messages, and had one brief telephone conversation, prior to my being hired for the assignment.

Interview Questions
    • There were NO difficult or unexpected questions regarding the assigned position.   Answer Question
    Be certain that the Elwood agent was well versed in the requirements of the position, and not just reading from a prepared list of requirements.

Clerical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gulfport, MS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gulfport, MS

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Elwood Staffing in September 2013.

I have been with this company since 2005. I was very comfortable with the interview process on all levels.

Interview Questions
    You tell them what you expect in pay, they do ask if you are willing to negotiate. I am depending on the position.

Builder for 9Altec Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Elwood Staffing in October 2012.

I only remember one registration and one interview

Interview Questions
    they told me what the job paid...

Line Assembler for HMA Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Elwood Staffing in November 2011.

Interview was alright. Just basic interview in an office full of people, no privacy at all. Had to call them to schedule interview, needed a job asap. Ask your basic questions, not too hard. They just wanted to fill the jobs for more money.

Wasn't Told Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wayne, IN

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Elwood Staffing in October 2011.

I applied online and he called the Fort Wayne, IN office and I was then asked if I could come in and be interviewed for a position the had available. I arrived for the interview and was placed with an job placement counselor. We went over my job experience and qualifications for positions they get available. I was told that they would contact me about any positions that my qualifications may match. I check online periodically to see what they have available. I noticed that A LOT of positions that matched my qualifications were open. I called and asked them if I could be considered for a position. I was told they would check and get back to me. This song and dance went on for almost 4 months. I was told that I did not have any recent job experience and I needed at least a year to be considered for placement.

On-Site Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wayne, IN

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Elwood Staffing in June 2011.

Good for staffing company - hard to explain 30 years experience

Interview Questions
    • In most interviews - the question - what is your most undesirable quality ?   View Answer
    There was none