EmCare Interview Questions

Updated Mar 18, 2015

1.8

Credentialing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at EmCare.

Interview

I had applied back in August of 2014, I received a call from the supervisor extending an interview. During my interview she talked about my resume, she gave a detailed description about the job and we had small talk. I felt very comfortable asking questions.

Interview Questions

• there wasn't a difficult or unexpected question b/c my background matched the position.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I called her to see if the job was still available, she apologized for not getting back to me b/c she was busy but said she wanted me for the job.

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at EmCare.

Interview

I spoke with the human resource manager by phone which went well. I was invited in for an in person interview. I met with two team members the next week and there weren't any difficult questions asked. I actually did more of the talking and it was apparent they didn't have experience conducting interviews. They asked standard questions such as tell me about yourself, why are you looking for another job, and they mostly talked about the company. I felt comfortable and they seemed more nervous or not sure what they should ask me. I felt the interview went well on my part as I emphasized what I was looking for, my background, and etc. I made sure I asked questions at the end and one person said they would definitely be in touch.

They seemed very impressed with my background but maybe I was too overqualified for the role? I sent a Thank you note and was told they would be in touch. I expected to get a phone call but never received one. I even followed up via email and was told a decision was not made yet but would be in x time but I never heard anything. I would have expected at least an email explaining they decided to go with another candidate. I guess times have changed.

Payroll Coordinator Interview

Application

interviewed at EmCare in November 2014.

Interview

The office was beautiful inside and out, and the people were very friendly. I was called and asked to come in the next day. I thought the interview went well and I was called back for a second interview within the week (only 1 other person was invited back.) All of this led me to believe these were professional people, when after the second interview I never heard back from them again. Obviously I did not get the job, but there was no professional courtesy call letting me know they had gone with the other applicant.

Physician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at EmCare (Miami, FL) in June 2014.

Interview

HORRIBLE. do not work here. they do not treat you well during the interview so why would they treat you well while working here as an employee. there are ALOT of all companies out there, that are way better and will treat you better as a physician. there was no dinner the night before the interview to get to know the people who work there. they set me up on 4 different interviews all over florida. each one was worse then the one before. these people do not want you long term.

Staffing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at EmCare in November 2009.

Interview

3 phone interviews, before an in person interview, met with 3 different managers.

Interview Questions

• They ask you questions about the company, be educated on how the company works   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Interview

Interview process was very relaxed with the hiring manager asking pre-determined questions. Hiring manager was very professional and truly interested in your responses and skills you would bring to the organiztion.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unusual with this interview.... Hiring manager was very professional and interested.   1 Answer