Embarcadero Technologies

9 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Executive Interview

Sales Executive

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Embarcadero Technologies.

Interview Details – It took about a month and I worked with a recruiter. There was a phone interview with the recruiter and I then went in to see her. Then I had a phone interview with Embarcadero. Following that I had an onsite interview with two managers and did a small presentation.

Interview Question – Some technical questions on the sofrware   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Embarcadero Technologies in September 2013.

Interview Details – It was really simple. I interviewed with four people. 2 Managers and 2 Sales people. i couldn't think of an interview that was more basic. The 2 sales people were going for culture and the 2 managers seemed happy with my background. I wasn't grilled too hard. Felt like it was in the bag the whole time, which was kind of a red flag but it turned out to be fine.

Interview Question – Super simple. There were no unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Product Marketing Manager Interview

Product Marketing Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Embarcadero Technologies in October 2013.

Interview Details – Very quick process. A recruiter contacted me via LinkedIn and sent me job info. The hiring manager did a pre-screen via Skype on a Tuesday and scheduled me for an in-person interview that Thursday, two days later. The panel interview was ~1hr, not very difficult. It seemed to end a bit abruptly, but went fine. One week later I had an offer.

Interview Question – I really don't remember any difficult questions. The recruiter provided some prep questions to me so I was able to prepare well.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Quick and easy. Salary was acceptable, I did ask for more vacation and received it.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Inside Sales Representative
Austin, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Embarcadero Technologies in February 2013.

Interview Details – Interviewed initially with an outside recruiter. Then went in to meet with a manager and the VP at that time for a 30 minute interview. The VP hardly paid any attention and basically worked on email the entire time. The next interview consisted of me coming in for a role play scenario. It was a very easy and two afterward I was offered the job.

Interview Question – The entire interview was pretty standard for a sales role.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The initial offer was nearly 20k less than what the recruiter told me I would be offered. I was able to negotiate a half and half split.

Sales Consultant Interview

Sales Consultant
Austin, TX

Interview Details – A recruiter called me and set up an initial phone interview with hiring manager. I was called in to the office on two occasions including the second time to give a presentation to a team of people. Something went wrong after an ok presentation and it was deemed that I was unfit for the job - I was pretty much told as much. This person in the team who was making the decision to be passed to the remote hiring mgr gave me his honest criticism and also some attitude. Quickly went downhill towards the end.

Business Develepment Interview

Business Develepment
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Embarcadero Technologies in May 2013.

Interview Details – Talked on the phone for a bit, came into office, looked around, was hired. It was easy as that but this site, requires that I have a 50 word minimum. I suppose that makes sense seeing as how most jobs aren't as easy to acquire as this one was. who knows, maybe i was just lucky.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Iaşi (Romania)

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Embarcadero Technologies in March 2010.

Interview Details – Somewhat smooth, it was my first job after college. I wasn't very well prepared, but as far as i can tell the technical tests were quite easy to solve. The questions were very language dependent and that should be expected. The work done is either in C++ or Delphi.

Interview Question – Can't say i have had questions like this, it was pretty much straight forward.   Answer Question

Tester Interview

Tester

Interviewed at Embarcadero Technologies

Interview Details – Skills required did not match with the interview test.

Java Team Leader Interview

Java Team Leader

Interviewed at Embarcadero Technologies

Interview Details – One written test - if I remember correctly the test was pretty similar to a SCJP test. After this it was a technical discussion. I liked the interviewer open attitude and I felt like he was an objective person trying to understand my week and strong points and not an aggressive one like sometimes can be encountered

Interview Question – I think it was to identify how a certain situation could get into a deadlock ( some threads and resources involved)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate

Worked for Embarcadero Technologies? Contribute to the Community!