Embarcadero Technologies

Updated Aug 11, 2014
Updated Aug 11, 2014

2.7

Sales Executive Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Embarcadero Technologies.

It took about a month and I worked with a recruiter. There was a phone interview with the recruiter and I then went in to see her. Then I had a phone interview with Embarcadero. Following that I had an onsite interview with two managers and did a small presentation.

Product Marketing Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Embarcadero Technologies in October 2013.

Very quick process. A recruiter contacted me via LinkedIn and sent me job info. The hiring manager did a pre-screen via Skype on a Tuesday and scheduled me for an in-person interview that Thursday, two days later. The panel interview was ~1hr, not very difficult. It seemed to end a bit abruptly, but went fine. One week later I had an offer.

Interview Questions
    • I really don't remember any difficult questions. The recruiter provided some prep questions to me so I was able to prepare well.   Answer Question
    Quick and easy. Salary was acceptable, I did ask for more vacation and received it.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

A recruiter called me and set up an initial phone interview with hiring manager. I was called in to the office on two occasions including the second time to give a presentation to a team of people. Something went wrong after an ok presentation and it was deemed that I was unfit for the job - I was pretty much told as much. This person in the team who was making the decision to be passed to the remote hiring mgr gave me his honest criticism and also some attitude. Quickly went downhill towards the end.

Account Executive Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Embarcadero Technologies in September 2013.

It was really simple. I interviewed with four people. 2 Managers and 2 Sales people. i couldn't think of an interview that was more basic. The 2 sales people were going for culture and the 2 managers seemed happy with my background. I wasn't grilled too hard. Felt like it was in the bag the whole time, which was kind of a red flag but it turned out to be fine.

Business Develepment Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Embarcadero Technologies in May 2013.

Talked on the phone for a bit, came into office, looked around, was hired. It was easy as that but this site, requires that I have a 50 word minimum. I suppose that makes sense seeing as how most jobs aren't as easy to acquire as this one was. who knows, maybe i was just lucky.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Embarcadero Technologies in February 2013.

Interviewed initially with an outside recruiter. Then went in to meet with a manager and the VP at that time for a 30 minute interview. The VP hardly paid any attention and basically worked on email the entire time. The next interview consisted of me coming in for a role play scenario. It was a very easy and two afterward I was offered the job.

Interview Questions
    • The entire interview was pretty standard for a sales role.   Answer Question
    The initial offer was nearly 20k less than what the recruiter told me I would be offered. I was able to negotiate a half and half split.

Tester Interview

Skills required did not match with the interview test.

Java Team Leader Interview

One written test - if I remember correctly the test was pretty similar to a SCJP test. After this it was a technical discussion. I liked the interviewer open attitude and I felt like he was an objective person trying to understand my week and strong points and not an aggressive one like sometimes can be encountered

Interview Questions
    • I think it was to identify how a certain situation could get into a deadlock ( some threads and resources involved)   Answer Question
    I was able to negotiate

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Iaşi (Romania)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Iaşi (Romania)

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Embarcadero Technologies in March 2010.

Somewhat smooth, it was my first job after college. I wasn't very well prepared, but as far as i can tell the technical tests were quite easy to solve. The questions were very language dependent and that should be expected. The work done is either in C++ or Delphi.

Interview Questions
    • Can't say i have had questions like this, it was pretty much straight forward.   Answer Question