Embarq

5 candidate interviews

Intern Interview

Intern
Wake Forest, NC

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Embarq in July 2009.

Interview Details – They intially took a phone interview and then called me for a personal one

Interview Questions

Financial Analyst I Interview

Financial Analyst I

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Embarq in May 2008.

Interview Details – 2 different behavioral interviews. One with manager, one with director, and one with potential colleague.

Interview Question – What are your long-term goals?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Kansas City, MO

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Embarq in April 2008.

Interview Details – It wasn't that bad

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Good and easy

Data Analyst I Interview

Data Analyst I
Gardner, KS

I applied through other source and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Embarq.

Interview Details – Very easy going they liked my phone interview so much got a job offer without meeting anybody personally.

Interview Question – Some Technical questions it was a while back....Like How many channels are on a T!   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Sent me the application via fax and had a hourly offer the next day.

Applications Developer II Interview

Applications Developer II
Wake Forest, NC

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Embarq in May 2009.

Interview Details – The manager interviewed me over the phone. He asked about some project related questions to assess my skills. The process took a few minutes. After a few days, I got the offer via an email.

Interview Question – What type of online web applications do you have experience with?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No, I didn't negotiate, just took the first offer.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Embarq? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Embarq interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Embarq employees and interview candidates.