EmblemHealth Interview Questions

Updated Apr 13, 2015
Updated Apr 13, 2015

2.8

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at EmblemHealth in October 2014.

Interview

Was referred by a friend. Had a phone interview and then went to the office for a proper interview. Followed up with an email and then never heard back.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Interview

The hiring process was a 3 step interview process. One with the recruite, a phoe interview with the management team, and then an in person interview. Pretty straightforward question and answer styled interview

Interview Questions

• They wanted specific details of questions or experiences in the past   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation phase wasn't bad. Worked out favorable for me

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at EmblemHealth (New York, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

On-Campus recruiting, single late-stage interview in-office. Run-of-the-mill interview going over background, interests, and the position. They really try to gauge your interest in the specific role you're applying for. I hit it off with the interviewer (who was the supervisor of the intern role) and he really liked my qualifications and my professional interests. I was called back the next day to be given the Intern position offer and the following week did all the on-boarding (including a drug test).

Senior Business Systems Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at EmblemHealth (New York, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

1. HR person called to setup an interview.
    2. Interviewed with manager and team lead.
    3. After an interview had to completed a timed writing sample.
    4. Submitted an interview sample through the website that was provided.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were behavioral such as "Tell me about yourself", "Where do you see yourself in 5 years", "How would your former supervisor describe you in 3 words".   Answer Question

Negotiation

Non-negotiable.

Claims Examiner Interview

Interview

Brief and easily to accomplish

Customer Service Advocate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at EmblemHealth (Hollywood, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview process was im not sure i applied thru a job agency at first the position was gone so i applied on my own and decided to call hr to make sure they were hiring however they were still she told me to send application she will review it it took about a week to get a interview did face to face interview than did a phone interview the next day never heard anything back so i tried again they made me do another face to face interview and do a phone interview again a month later and about 2 weeks i heard something and was made a offer and to start the following week

Interview Questions

• what was a difficult situation and how did you deal with it   Answer Question

Quality Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at EmblemHealth.

Interview

I applied through the school career fair. I summited my resume. It took around 1 month to get a call from HR, asked to summit an online application. Then an on-site interview was scheduled. On the interview day, I filled out the paper application. First interview was conducted by the HR, just resume questions. Then the group interview, It went well.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult part of my research, and how I solve them.   Answer Question

Marketing and Communications Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at EmblemHealth (New York, NY) in December 2012.

Interview

When being interviewed I was asked several personality questions. I was then asked questions dealing with logic. I was then asked why i wanted to work for EH.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Emailed an offer, and i accepted

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at EmblemHealth (New York, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

In person interview and each Director has his/her own way of running the department

Interview Questions

• What do you want to do in 5 years   1 Answer

Negotiation

Pay is low

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at EmblemHealth (New York, NY) in December 2010.

Interview

Got the contract opportunity through a recruiter with whom I had a brief screening call. The next was a 1:1 with the hiring manager at their main New York Location. The meeting took about 45 mins with the the manager giving info on the projects, asking about my experience and specific job related questions. He was very courteous and friendly and I felt comfortable talking to him. He looked like a person that I could work under. At the end of it, I felt the outcome was positive. But came to know later that they found another person with more exact experience matching the project. I was told that I was a good fit for another upcoming project and will be contacted soon. If offered, I would have taken the offer.