EmblemHealth Interview Questions

Updated Aug 4, 2015

2.4

Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EmblemHealth.

Interview

First interview was with Human Resources. This was very basic - simple questions that reviewed background relative to job you're applying to. Next level was Operational area. It was a one-on-one with Vice President of area. Again basic questions, strengths, weaknesses. Minimum focus on experience but rather on how you managed (management style, etc.). Overall, interview process was easy.

Internal Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EmblemHealth.

Interview

Interview was VERY simple and basic. I was asked for a writing sample as I was told my position had a lot of writing involved. It was a single interview, no running around meeting tons of executives. Interviewer was down to earth.

Interview Questions

• What was your past experience?   1 Answer

Web Development Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EmblemHealth.

Interview

a lot of behavioral questions. asked basic behavioral questions over the phone. did not take more than 35minutes. actually got rejected and then offered position. the hiring manager was very nice and did not ask any technical questions. they got back to me very promptly with an offer after the rejection.

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EmblemHealth (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview consists of a phone screen and then 2 people interviewing me. They basically wanted to know my skill level and describe what I did for the company and what type of projects I worked on. I would advise anyone going on interviews to be prepared and ready to answer the different projects you worked on and your accomplishments.

Interview Questions

• Name some of the projects you worked on   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at EmblemHealth in October 2014.

Interview

Was referred by a friend. Had a phone interview and then went to the office for a proper interview. Followed up with an email and then never heard back.

Interview

The hiring process was a 3 step interview process. One with the recruite, a phoe interview with the management team, and then an in person interview. Pretty straightforward question and answer styled interview

Interview Questions

• They wanted specific details of questions or experiences in the past   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation phase wasn't bad. Worked out favorable for me

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at EmblemHealth (New York, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

On-Campus recruiting, single late-stage interview in-office. Run-of-the-mill interview going over background, interests, and the position. They really try to gauge your interest in the specific role you're applying for. I hit it off with the interviewer (who was the supervisor of the intern role) and he really liked my qualifications and my professional interests. I was called back the next day to be given the Intern position offer and the following week did all the on-boarding (including a drug test).

Senior Business Systems Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EmblemHealth (New York, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

1. HR person called to setup an interview. 2. Interviewed with manager and team lead. 3. After an interview had to completed a timed writing sample. 4. Submitted an interview sample through the website that was provided.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were behavioral such as "Tell me about yourself", "Where do you see yourself in 5 years", "How would your former supervisor describe you in 3 words".   Answer Question

Negotiation

Non-negotiable.

Claims Examiner Interview

Interview

Brief and easily to accomplish

Customer Service Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hollywood, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EmblemHealth (Hollywood, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview process was im not sure i applied thru a job agency at first the position was gone so i applied on my own and decided to call hr to make sure they were hiring however they were still she told me to send application she will review it it took about a week to get a interview did face to face interview than did a phone interview the next day never heard anything back so i tried again they made me do another face to face interview and do a phone interview again a month later and about 2 weeks i heard something and was made a offer and to start the following week

Interview Questions

• what was a difficult situation and how did you deal with it   Answer Question