EmblemHealth

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Business Systems Coordinator Interview

Senior Business Systems Coordinator
New York, NY

I applied online - interviewed at EmblemHealth in May 2014.

Interview Details – 1. HR person called to setup an interview.
2. Interviewed with manager and team lead.
3. After an interview had to completed a timed writing sample.
4. Submitted an interview sample through the website that was provided.

Interview Question – Most questions were behavioral such as "Tell me about yourself", "Where do you see yourself in 5 years", "How would your former supervisor describe you in 3 words".   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Non-negotiable.

Claims Examiner Interview

Claims Examiner

Interviewed at EmblemHealth

Interview Details – Brief and easily to accomplish

Interview Question – What will you do in this scenario   Answer Question

Marketing and Communications Interview

Marketing and Communications
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at EmblemHealth in December 2012.

Interview Details – When being interviewed I was asked several personality questions. I was then asked questions dealing with logic. I was then asked why i wanted to work for EH.

Interview Question – How many cabs are there in New York City?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Emailed an offer, and i accepted

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Manager Interview

Manager
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at EmblemHealth in January 2012.

Interview Details – In person interview and each Director has his/her own way of running the department

Interview Question – What do you want to do in 5 years   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Pay is low

Quality Analyst Interview

Quality Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at EmblemHealth.

Interview Details – I applied through the school career fair. I summited my resume. It took around 1 month to get a call from HR, asked to summit an online application. Then an on-site interview was scheduled. On the interview day, I filled out the paper application. First interview was conducted by the HR, just resume questions. Then the group interview, It went well.

Interview Question – The most difficult part of my research, and how I solve them.   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Senior Business Analyst
New York, NY

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at EmblemHealth in December 2010.

Interview Details – Got the contract opportunity through a recruiter with whom I had a brief screening call. The next was a 1:1 with the hiring manager at their main New York Location. The meeting took about 45 mins with the the manager giving info on the projects, asking about my experience and specific job related questions. He was very courteous and friendly and I felt comfortable talking to him. He looked like a person that I could work under. At the end of it, I felt the outcome was positive. But came to know later that they found another person with more exact experience matching the project. I was told that I was a good fit for another upcoming project and will be contacted soon. If offered, I would have taken the offer.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Training Specialist Interview

Training Specialist

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at EmblemHealth in September 2010.

Interview Details – Hiring process was average, the HR recuiter was nasty and seemed a bit annoyed each time I met with her and she did not really have a good handle on how the department was structured or on advancment potential. These things I learned once I took the job.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was none.

QA Analyst Interview

QA Analyst

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at EmblemHealth in January 2011.

Interview Details – I had been a temp within the department for a few months prior to my interview, so I was already familiar with the interviewers. It was more of a formality, the position was made available as my assignment was set to expire, and they made it clear to me that they wanted to take me on based off of my prior work and because my personality complimented those of the existing staff. I was made aware of what my future job tasks would be and that more things would be expected of me as a fulltime employee.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was given a salary range and requested a figure in the middle, which they offered just under. In hindsight, I wish I had aimed higher, but I was happy to get what I did at the time.

Unknown Interview

Unknown

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at EmblemHealth in August 2010.

Interview Details – Very good experience from every level of employee. Very professional yet casual atmosphere. Just be yourself, make eye contact, and shine!

Interview Question – Why are you looking to leave your current position?   Answer Question

Worked for EmblemHealth? Contribute to the Community!