EmblemHealth QA Analyst Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

QA Analyst Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week - interviewed at EmblemHealth in January 2011.

I had been a temp within the department for a few months prior to my interview, so I was already familiar with the interviewers. It was more of a formality, the position was made available as my assignment was set to expire, and they made it clear to me that they wanted to take me on based off of my prior work and because my personality complimented those of the existing staff. I was made aware of what my future job tasks would be and that more things would be expected of me as a fulltime employee.

Interview Questions
I was given a salary range and requested a figure in the middle, which they offered just under. In hindsight, I wish I had aimed higher, but I was happy to get what I did at the time.

Worked for EmblemHealth? Contribute to the Community!