EmblemHealth

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

QA Analyst Interview

QA Analyst

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at EmblemHealth in January 2011.

Interview Details – I had been a temp within the department for a few months prior to my interview, so I was already familiar with the interviewers. It was more of a formality, the position was made available as my assignment was set to expire, and they made it clear to me that they wanted to take me on based off of my prior work and because my personality complimented those of the existing staff. I was made aware of what my future job tasks would be and that more things would be expected of me as a fulltime employee.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was given a salary range and requested a figure in the middle, which they offered just under. In hindsight, I wish I had aimed higher, but I was happy to get what I did at the time.

Worked for EmblemHealth? Contribute to the Community!