Emdeon

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Nashville, TN

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Emdeon in August 2013.

Interview Details – Phone interview with HR, face to face with 4 members of management team, one phone interview.

Negotiation Details – It was relatively quick. They gave me what I asked for as far as money goes.

Nashville, TN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Emdeon in April 2008.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a corporate recruiter. The recruiter was polite, generally informed of the job, and helpful - however, the salary quote was off several thousand than the actual. After a phone interview (30-45 minutes), I was asked to come in for a interview. The onsite interview consisted of 1-on-1 and a small panel. Just basic questions on my employment and educational background, and some general situational questions. Having a knowledge of the revenue cycle management industry is definitely a plus.

Interview Question – How would you rate yourself as 1) technically savvy and 2) analytically savvy?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Offer was extended for a few thousand less than initially communicated. A meeting ground was eventually met. With several offices across the country and many legacy offices, salaries at Emdeon vary depending on what LOB you'll fall under.

Account Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Emdeon in January 2010.

Interview Details – Detailed

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Be negotiable

Interviews for Top Jobs at Emdeon

Worked for Emdeon? Contribute to the Community!

Emdeon Videos

Emdeon – Why Work for Us?

Emdeon is a leading provider of revenue and payment cycle management and clinical information exchange solutions, connecting payers, providers and patients in the U.S. healthcare system. Emdeon's offerings integrate and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Emdeon Account Manager interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Emdeon employees and interview candidates.