Emdeon Account Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Nashville, TN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Emdeon in August 2013.

Phone interview with HR, face to face with 4 members of management team, one phone interview.

It was relatively quick. They gave me what I asked for as far as money goes.

Other Interview Reviews for Emdeon

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Emdeon in April 2008.

I was contacted by a corporate recruiter. The recruiter was polite, generally informed of the job, and helpful - however, the salary quote was off several thousand than the actual. After a phone interview (30-45 minutes), I was asked to come in for a interview. The onsite interview consisted of 1-on-1 and a small panel. Just basic questions on my employment and educational background, and some general situational questions. Having a knowledge of the revenue cycle management industry is definitely a plus.

Interview Questions
    • How would you rate yourself as 1) technically savvy and 2) analytically savvy?   View Answer
    Offer was extended for a few thousand less than initially communicated. A meeting ground was eventually met. With several offices across the country and many legacy offices, salaries at Emdeon vary depending on what LOB you'll fall under.

Account Manager Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Emdeon in January 2010.

Detailed

Interview Questions
    Be negotiable

Worked for Emdeon? Contribute to the Community!