Emdeon Interview Questions

Updated Jun 21, 2015

2.8

Accelerated Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Emdeon (Nashville, TN).

Interview

First interview is a phone interview. 3 standard behavioral questions. The onsite had a networking reception at night with employees. Given a case study at night to prepare for the next day, it was pretty easy but it was long. The morning had the case study and then 3 behavioral interviews with different managers.

Interview Questions

• Google some general behavioral questions and you will be fine.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Emdeon (Nashville, TN) in April 2015.

Interview

I was extremely excited about interviewing with this company, but the interview process was horrible. I originally thought I was interviewing for one position, then they told me it was another and when I got into the second interview the interviewer said I was interviewing for a position I had never heard of. After driving an hour to interview in person, the interviewer wasn't even expecting me and complained about the company. I ended up being offered the position, it paid great, but turned it down due to all the lack of organization and confusion associated with the position and management.

Interview Questions

Emdeon Response

Jun 4, 2015On behalf of Emdeon

We appreciate your interest in Emdeon and your candor concerning our interview process. Our intern program is extremely valuable to those interested in gaining experience prior to graduation and ... More

Implementation Analyst Interview

Interview

Interviewing done through corporate recruiter out of Atlanta. Very pleasant and to the point interview. Looking for high level skill, Self motivated, and ambitious prospects that know what they are doing when it comes to billing and implementation.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Easy.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Emdeon.

Interview

It was a very long process. From the time that they contacted me for an interview until my start date was almost 2 months. I felt like a pest contacting them weekly. Sometimes the return calls took days.

Negotiation

I got what I asked for.

Nuse Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Emdeon.

Interview

Process took months. Interviewed with talent acquisition, then with manager twice. The department manager was terminated prior to my start. I then interviewed with the VP and a future co-worker and was offered a different position within the company, to roll out a new program, one which I was quite experienced with. This turned out to be a bait and switch. Don't trust these unethical people. Get everything in writing.

Interview Questions

• Interview was straight forward and performed telephonically.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiate the best salary you can, because they do not give annual raises.

Proposal Writer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Emdeon.

Interview

The process went extremely fast. I sort of got the feeling they were simply looking for someone to fill the empty spot. They also seemed to want the person to fill the position to do a lot more than what the job title, and usual job duties of this kind of position, require.

Interview Questions

• Why have you moved around in the last 5 years?   1 Answer

I felt like the company did appreciate their employees the same way other companies do.

Health Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Owensboro, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Emdeon (Owensboro, KY).

Interview

I had to take a personality test that I thought was not necessary. The whole process took about an hour. I was told that I would not have to stay past five. Boy was I wrong. I ended up staying past seven some nights with no overtime pay. I was not pleased about that. Very misleading.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a challenge at work, and what you did to fix it.   Answer Question

Manager Information Technology Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Emdeon.

Interview

First there was the initial phone screen with the lead recruiter and the CISO of Emdeon. Then I went to Nashville, TN for my final in person interview with four individuals for 30 minutes each.

Interview Questions

• How would I approach securing an IT environment with over 300 applications?   Answer Question

Resolve Applications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Emdeon (Minneapolis, MN) in July 2014.

Interview

Had a few discussions with the recruiter over the phone. Had an in person interview and then a phone interview with my direct manager. Had about 2 more phone calls with the recruiter after. Decision was made saying that I had the job. Had to complete some classes before my first day of work. They were not difficult at all.

Staff Engineer Interview

Interview

Good- corresponding to position the questions were asked