Emerald Resource Group

Updated Jan 8, 2015

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Emerald Resource Group

Recruiter Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Emerald Resource Group.

Thorough, with several rounds. I had a chance to meet the whole team, and sit on the day to day activity. I was given the opportunity to meet and talk with several senior recruiters, and they allowed me to ask questions just as much as they asked me questions. Overall, beneficial experience.

Recruiter Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Emerald Resource Group.

Management uses the same tricks they use on their consultants to bring in their recruiters. The candidates are lied to in order to get them in to the job. It was like a cattle call. New recruiters coming in and out every week because the company was so horrible to work at.

2 face to face interviews

Interview Questions
    my advice is to know the specifics and not fall for the lies. get in writing what your hours and salary would be.