Emergency Medical Associates

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Emergency Physician Interview

Reston, VA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Emergency Medical Associates in December 2011.

Interview Details – EMA's director of recruitment took me to two different emergency departments where I had a tour and met with the ED directors for a 1 hr interview.

Interview Question – I don't recall any difficult questions. It was as expected.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Clinical Information Manager Interview

Clinical Information Manager
Livingston, NJ

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Emergency Medical Associates in January 2008.

Interview Details – They tested for knowledge of basic medical terminology, listening and note taking skills.

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Emergency Medical Associates? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Emergency Medical Associates interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Emergency Medical Associates employees and interview candidates.