Emergency Medicine Physicians Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Emergency Medicine Physicians

Physician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Emergency Medicine Physicians (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Very relaxed yet informative process. I was able to meet both ED staff and physicians on shift, met the hospital senior leadership then had a social dinner with multiple ED physicians.

Interview Questions

• What's most important to me when deciding on a job?   1 Answer

Staff Physician, Aka, Trrench Monkey, "Scrub" Interview

Anonymous Employee in Willoughby, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Emergency Medicine Physicians (Willoughby, OH) in August 2013.

Interview

Did not have one really. Mass recruitment meeting to see if old group members would come on board with them on new contract. What they did say on some issue was not true. Very vague on some points like IC status, insurance for domestic partners.

Interview Questions

• IC vs employee. Hourly compensation.   1 Answer

Manager of Quality and Training Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Emergency Medicine Physicians (Canton, OH) in December 2007.

Interview

Interviewers were not disclosive about their roles in the company. They prefer to keep you guessing. THey are looking for knowledge coupled with a go getter attitude. Expect rapid decisions.

Interview Questions

• What makes you think you can come in from a solo proactitioner to work in our very rigid corporate environment   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiated additinoal 5K in salary