Emerging Health Information Technology

Very Easy Interview

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

Senior Systems Analyst
Bronx, NY

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Emerging Health Information Technology in January 2010.

Interview Details – The interview was a joke. I was never asked anything related to work or back ground.
It was done as if on lunch break with no care as to whether or not I knew anything.
Hence the low grade people I got to work with and especially for.

Negotiation Details – n/a

Applications Analyst Interview

Applications Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Emerging Health Information Technology.

Interview Details – standard hiring process of phonic interview and in person interview. regular question during the interview. nothing hard just related to applied job and experience

Interview Question – what did you apply for this job   View Answer

Negotiation Details – negotion was tough. take it or leave it. wish there was more room for negation

Very Easy Interview

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Senior Systems Engineer
Yonkers, NY

I applied online - interviewed at Emerging Health Information Technology in September 2013.

Interview Details – It's a draw out hiring process, but worth the wait.

Interview Question – Just getting through the hiring process   Answer Question

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Senior Systems Engineer
Yonkers, NY

I applied online - interviewed at Emerging Health Information Technology in July 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online then agency contacted me. I had one phone screening and one onsite technical interview. Both times I had two person (manager and team staff) speaking to me. Both phone and onsite were technical.

Reason for Declining – I had other offers from other company.

Product Manager/Project Manager Interview

Product Manager/Project Manager
Yonkers, NY

I applied in-person and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Emerging Health Information Technology in August 2012.

Interview Details – Telephone screening with call back one week later. Interview with several people including HR director. I was called back Two Weeks later back for more face to face interviews. The feedback from HR was encouraging. ...Six weeks later [and counting] and they are still "interviewing candidates". Painful slow process... I can appreciate the need to look at and vet all candidates... but this is not fair to keep people "on the hook" for weeks on end.
Thank goodness I have a Job and I can afford to keep looking [elsewhere].

Interview Question – Why would you be the person [we] hire   View Answer

SQL Server Developer Interview

SQL Server Developer
Yonkers, NY

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Emerging Health Information Technology in March 2010.

Interview Details – Such thing has happaned to me once in my career. I applied for a SQL Server developer position via an agency. I had a short phone interview with no technical questions. When I came to a group and then 1:1 with a manager intervew it turned out to be for a completely different position.

Interview Question – What did you do at your last job.   View Answer

Very Difficult Interview

Software Engg Interview

Software Engg
Yonkers, NY

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Emerging Health Information Technology in July 2011.

Interview Details – First was the phone interview. Technically, this was one of my toughest and best ever technical interviews I ever had.
The questions were very difficult and engaging.
I was then selected for 1:1 - which was again more tougher.
The final process was interview with the group head.

Overall, great company and great team to work for.

Interview Questions

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Yonkers, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Emerging Health Information Technology in February 2008.

Interview Details – Met with the hiring manager. She asked about work experience with examples of success. Asked how I would manage my relations with stakeholders. I asked a lot of questions about nature of work that she answered. Then I met with her boss. We mostly had a pleasant conversation about industry.

Interview Question – How would you manage difficult stakeholders? Give example from ur past.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate, accepted the offer. But I should negotiate.

Worked for Emerging Health Information Technology? Contribute to the Community!