Emergys Corp.

Very Easy Interview

Senior Project Manager Interview

Senior Project Manager
Raleigh, NC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Emergys Corp. in September 2012.

Interview Details – The hiring process was a like a journey through the world of Big Blue. I spoke to all x-Big Blue employees that were in leadership positions. They were selling Big Blue to me instead their Firm. Furthermore, the VP I was interviewing with told me to, "Shut-Up!" when I was discussing Change Management as it applies to SAP All-In-One Solutions.

Interview Questions

• Not one difficult question, however I provided a Big Blue answers to all of their questions thrown at me. I managed a number of Big Blue Teams on many Projects and know their mindset. Was made an offer and declined. I then accepted against my better judgement..   View Answer
  • Did you know anyone a Big Blue? If so, do you know {first name, last name}?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – HR low balled my salary requirements. Indicated that I needed to relocate to Raleigh, NC with an relocation package of $2,000 and that was it. I would not relocate. Benefits started day-1, which is the only positive item I received. No monthly cell phone reimbursement, no tuition reimbursement for Certifications and required to purchase Big Blue tee-shirt and baseball cap and wear at client sites.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Emergys Corp.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Emergys Corp. interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Emergys Corp. employees and interview candidates.