Emeritus Senior Living Resident Assistant Interview Questions

1.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Emeritus Senior Living in September 2013.

I was interviewed by the RN Manager after filling out the paperwork. I got lucky because she was able to see when I went in person to reception for the paperwork. She was very friendly offering part time hours, accepting students, and even saying it was possible to move up to Med Tech. I went go my TB and physical done. I had to call twice before being asked to come for training day. During training day I watched videos but then staff was very unclear about what to do next. I sat around and waited for 30 minutes before I was told to go home.

Interview Questions
  • Why the resident assistant staff had a huge turn-over rate every month and why pregnant workers are still working in assisted living when you are required to lift up to 200 pounds.   Answer Question
Pay was 9.50. The hours were vague since I had to start as on-call before I could get regular hours. Staff was very unclear how long it would take between the TB test and working onsite. Once I watched training videos onsite they were unprepared to have be work to rest of the day. Lots of paperwork.

Other Interview Reviews for Emeritus Senior Living

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sarasota, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sarasota, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Emeritus Senior Living in September 2011.

I went in to fill out an application and they had me sit down and fill it out on site. Then a couple of weeks later I was called in for an interview. I went and we discussed the job and I wasn't sure if I was hired or not on the spot, although everyone there seemed to really like me. It took another week or so of me calling them for the boss to tell me not to worry, that I got the job, that it's just taking a while since they didn't have an HR at the time. Then they did a background check based on my application and paid for me to get my fingerprints and physical exam done. Then I was hired and told on the spot that they were hiring me full time, which was good since I was initially told part time. Then I took part in group orientation and paid training. The on-floor training consisted of shadowing another aide for 3 days.

Resident Assistant Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Emeritus Senior Living.

Pretty easy. Verey relaxed. Probably too much so. Not alot of requirements to get into this position.

no negotiations