Emeritus Senior Living

5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Home Office Staff Interview

Seattle, WA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Emeritus Senior Living.

Interview Details – Interview was initially performed by HR associates, the Hiring Manager and I then met for an in person interview following resume review. Following interview, references (all) are checked and a background check must be authorized, you will then be notified of an offer if you pass.

Interview Question – Describe a critical process improvement you made or the way you overcame a difficult personal conflict with a co-worker.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes, based upon desirability after interview I was able to ask for and receive an increase over initial offer.

Staff Accountant Interview

Seattle, WA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Emeritus Senior Living in June 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process at Emeritus is fairly straight forward. If you are selected as a potential candidate someone from HR will reach out to you by e-mail for a phone interview. This interview is very basic and just goes over general questions about your education and work experience. If you make it past the phone interview you are then invited to the office where you will go through two interviews. One with a few of the hiring managers and then another with a few team members. The questions are very basic.

Interview Question – There is an accounting test portion of the interview that goes over very basic accounting concepts   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Resident Care Director Interview

Resident Care Director
Gig Harbor, WA

I applied in-person - interviewed at Emeritus Senior Living in November 2013.

Interview Details – Answered the post, talked with the Administrator, went in and filled out application and turned in my resume. After the interview that same day I was told she would call the next week to let me know when my second interview would be with corporate. I called the next day to thank her for the interview and that I was looking forward to working with their wonderful company. I heard nothing from them since.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Emeritus Senior Living.

Interview Details – There's an initial phone screen with an HR representative, then if you pass that a follow up interview with the same HR person, 2 accounting managers, then a group of 3-4 current accountants. There's also a pretty basic accounting test.

Interview Question – How would you explain accruals to someone with no accounting background?   Answer Question

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Seattle, WA

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Emeritus Senior Living in March 2009.

Interview Details – HR contacted me to set up an initial phone interview. Then met with HR, hiring manager, peers and VP. Ends up they were not hiring for position.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Emeritus Senior Living? Contribute to the Community!

Emeritus Senior Living Videos

Emeritus Senior Living – Why Work for Us?

An Amazing Place to Work Here at Emeritus, an array of special elements come together to make this an incredible place to build a career for those who truly have a passion for service to seniors. Family Helping Family… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Emeritus Senior Living interview questions and advice in Seattle, WA. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Emeritus Senior Living employees and interview candidates.