Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Emerson
- Software Engineer (11)
- Engineer (9)
- Project Engineer (7)
- Project Manager (6)
- Intern (6)
- Engineering (5)
- Manufacturing Engineer (5)
- Mechanical Engineer (5)
- Business Analyst (4)
- Software Test Engineer (4)
- Financial Analyst (4)
- Systems Engineer (4)
- Sales Manager (3)
- Human Resources (3)
- Automation Engineer I (3)
- Product Manager (3)
- Engineering Manager (3)
- Electrical Engineer (2)
- Executive Assistant (2)
- Valve Technician (2)
- Quality Engineer (2)
- Marketing Engineer (2)
- Manager (2)
- Strategic Planner (2)
- Lead Engineer (2)
- Supply Chain Analyst (2)
- Software Developer (2)
- Engineer I (2)
- Associate Software Engineer (2)
- Applications Engineer (2)
Business Analyst Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 8 weeks – interviewed at Emerson (Saint Louis, MO).
Separate interviews with department employees, including two bulky senior officers. The officers had operations background. Not many technical questions. Asked why you liked the job, career goal, etc.
- Have you had a situation where ethics is touched upon? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Emerson
Business Analyst InterviewNo Offer
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at Emerson.
Was contacted by HR via phone and email within 3 days of application to set up phone interview.
- Do you have any BA experience with Accounts Payable or Accounts Receivable? Answer Question
Business Analyst InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took a week – interviewed at Emerson in March 2012.
I was scheduled for an interview with Emerson Network through the college placement cell. The job was reported to be for a business analyst for the Asian region. They need a process analyst to look at their systems and optimization. I was offered initially a 3-month role with possibility of converting to regular employment.
- It was mostly a case-based interview. It was difficult as it ranged from strategy and implementation to tactical planning. Answer Question
Business Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Emerson (Mandaluyong City (Philippines)) in July 2010.
1. HR Interview 2. Excel Assessment Exam(Very difficult) 3. Interview with supervisor 4. Interview with Hiring Manager 5. Interview with US POC
- What kind of contributions did you made for your previous company and what benefit did it do for your company? Answer Question