Emerson Climate Technologies

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

IT Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sidney, OH
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sidney, OH

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Emerson Climate Technologies.

Applied for 1 position, and was called in for an interview. Interview was for some different position I did not apply for. Then I was interviewed by the HR Department who had glowing comments about my skills related to yet a different position that I did not apply for. The HR rep told me they would be "in touch soon". Three weeks later I got an automated "Thank You" reject note email for yet another position I did not apply for.

Interview Questions
  • The whole experience was baffling, confusing, and completely unexpected.   Answer Question

Emerson Climate Technologies Response

Jan 16, 2014Social Marketing Manager

We appreciate constructive feedback, so thank you for taking the time to share your interview experience. This is certainly not our standard and we will take into account your comments.

Worked for Emerson Climate Technologies? Contribute to the Community!