Emerson Climate Technologies

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Mechanical Engineer

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Emerson Climate Technologies.

Interview Details – initial phone interview, onsite interview with manager various CAD FEM questions

Interview Question – Most challenging thing during your research   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Mechanical Engineer

The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Emerson Climate Technologies in April 2011.

Interview Details – For this co-op assignment I did two separate phone interviews and then a virtual interview with two engineers within the department I worked in.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you had to resolve a conflict in a group? What steps did you take to evolve it?   Answer Question
  • Why are you interested in the company ? Why are you interested in this internship?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate my salary because I felt it was sufficient

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Emerson Climate Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Emerson Climate Technologies Videos

Emerson Climate Technologies – Why Work for Us?

Driving HVACR technology innovation. Emerson Climate Technologies is the world’s leading provider of heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration solutions for residential, industrial, and commercial… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Emerson Climate Technologies Mechanical Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Emerson Climate Technologies employees and interview candidates.