Emerson Climate Technologies

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Difficult Interview

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Supply Chain Analyst

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Emerson Climate Technologies in May 2011.

Interview Details – In this interview, I had to meet with 3 different groups of people. The first group consisted of a small panel of 4 individuals. They were all reps from the team of which I would be working with in the future job. Next, I met with an HR recruiter. Then, I met with an HR director.

Interview Question – What college courses prepared you most for this job?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The job was put on hold, and no offer was made.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Emerson Climate Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Emerson Climate Technologies Videos

Emerson Climate Technologies – Why Work for Us?

Driving HVACR technology innovation. Emerson Climate Technologies is the world’s leading provider of heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration solutions for residential, industrial, and commercial… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Emerson Climate Technologies Supply Chain Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Emerson Climate Technologies employees and interview candidates.